NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,217,349 times)

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

An AvP2 toy line would be awesome...

Master

Master

Do we know anything about Batman vs Predator two pack? There was a picture of Predator some time ago, but is Batman also coming or not?

Still Collating...

The predator is certainly coming, they confirmed it. The Batman is still up in the air but they're working on it.

And yeah, there's not a single figure from an AVP2 line I'd pass on... Make this happen Neca, pretty please.

AhabPredator

AhabPredator

Quote from: Still Collating... on Feb 04, 2019, 01:08:20 PM
The predator is certainly coming, they confirmed it. The Batman is still up in the air but they're working on it.

And yeah, there's not a single figure from an AVP2 line I'd pass on... Make this happen Neca, pretty please.

Still waiting for Ultimate Wolf and Ultimate Predalien

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I'm sure once the Requiem stuff is all done we'll start seeing more video game and comic Predators.
I'd imagine as far as comics go we'll see Top Knot for sure, maybe some more Life and Death Predators (I'd love that clan leader) and maybe the Pred's from Hunters? The only other characters I can remember from the older comics are Light Stepper, Two Stripes and Shorty. They could totally do two versions of Light Stepper, and put him in a two pack with Two Stripes and another with Glass. I'm not sure if he's recognizable enough for that though.

I totally see Neca doing a Prince figure, maybe even Frosty since he'd just be a repainted Hudson with a different head.
They could easily tap the AVP2010 preds, it'd give them a reason to reuse the AVP bodies, Celtic, Scar and Wolfs masks. I'd much rather see the other ones like Spartan and Ancient though.

who knows, maybe they'll eventually have to tap into AVP Extinction for new Preds to do  :laugh:

AhabPredator

AhabPredator

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Feb 04, 2019, 02:06:37 PM
I'm sure once the Requiem stuff is all done we'll start seeing more video game and comic Predators.
I'd imagine as far as comics go we'll see Top Knot for sure, maybe some more Life and Death Predators (I'd love that clan leader) and maybe the Pred's from Hunters? The only other characters I can remember from the older comics are Light Stepper, Two Stripes and Shorty. They could totally do two versions of Light Stepper, and put him in a two pack with Two Stripes and another with Glass. I'm not sure if he's recognizable enough for that though.

I totally see Neca doing a Prince figure, maybe even Frosty since he'd just be a repainted Hudson with a different head.
They could easily tap the AVP2010 preds, it'd give them a reason to reuse the AVP bodies, Celtic, Scar and Wolfs masks. I'd much rather see the other ones like Spartan and Ancient though.

who knows, maybe they'll eventually have to tap into AVP Extinction for new Preds to do  :laugh:

Yes please to all.  :o

Still Collating...

I second that.
I think they'll also maybe try to do Ultimate Predators from by the end of 2020.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I'd buy ultimate upgrades of the 'Predators' dudes, they could use some articulation updates. I'd also love it if they did Tracker with soft plastic tusks on his mask, because mine snapped off almost immediately.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Quote from: Still Collating... on Feb 04, 2019, 10:43:24 PM
I second that.
I think they'll also maybe try to do Ultimate Predators from by the end of 2020.

Forgot about those guys. I think there was a tweet a while back saying it was being looked into. It'd be nice to get them with updated articulation, I'd like to pump out some super pred customs.

Still Collating...

I never got the super preds. So with some awesome articulation and an updated paint job, I couldn't ever hope to say no to them.

Mister Skeezler

Mister Skeezler

Count me in on the Predators preds. I'm not a huge fan of the movie (I like it but don't love it), but I always thought their creature design was great... As long as they keep their masks on.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

So I've ended up with 4 of the Golden Angel preds (Don't judge me, I love green skinned preds so they'll make great custom fodder). I gotta say this guy is awesome. He's probably in my top 3 Preds they've released

AhabPredator

AhabPredator

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Feb 08, 2019, 03:35:52 PM
So I've ended up with 4 of the Golden Angel preds (Don't judge me, I love green skinned preds so they'll make great custom fodder). I gotta say this guy is awesome. He's probably in my top 3 Preds they've released

Really? Damn! Might have to get one, just for the principle of customizing one of the heads for "older" Elder to have as a biomask head.

So I guess this confirms preds skin color fade as they get old. Dreads too.

I guess at some point of their life as an ancient/elder, they go on one final hunt...much like a Grey Warden descending into the Deep Roads....one last time. At least, that's how I see it. Hmmm, that gives me an idea for my fan film if I get the green light.

dHunter333

dHunter333

You think we'll see series 19 at Toyfair? If they continue their pattern, it'd be a Kenner wave...probably the last Kenner wave as they have pretty much done everything. I do expect a Requiem wave of Predators from the ship at the beginning, hopefully to coincide with Ultimate Wolf's release.

Still Collating...

Not sure. There haven't been any specific hints at what wave 19 would bring, but yeah, it should be a Kenner wave by previous logic. Lasershot was shown, but I think he might be an Ultimate outside the standard waves. Maybe they have no more Kenner preds for wave 19?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed