NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,217,300 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Love me some Scarface. His Dark Blade gear in the game was awesome.

Samhain13

Samhain13

They should focus more on Predator from games. Shame that instead of Dark/Lord they only made the one with the alien head. AVP2 also had great unique designs as well.

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

If they make the AvP2 predator's I'd take them all.

The Kurgan

The Kurgan

Quote from: Samhain13 on Dec 05, 2018, 10:29:42 PM
They should focus more on Predator from games. Shame that instead of Dark/Lord they only made the one with the alien head. AVP2 also had great unique designs as well.

Agreed on the AVP2 Predators.They had a very distinct and unique look.
I would also love to see some based on the other costumes from Concrete Jungle. Besides the Darkblade one i would love to see  the Ritual one and the Bad Blood one.

Eldritch_DM

Eldritch_DM

Those photos are amazing. Great job! Love to see more in the future.

I'd love to have more Preds from the games as well. I've been looking for the NECA Scarface they made but I can't find one anywhere.  :(

dHunter333

dHunter333

Brought some of my toys out to breath.

I am still in shock and flabbergasted that they made figures of this Predator clan, love them!
Cannot believe they made 3 Predator figures from a Batman vs Aliens vs Predator FAN FILM!!!

DerelictShip

DerelictShip

Such a great collection, wish I had bought more avp alien warriors

lightsyder

lightsyder

Quote from: dHunter333 on Dec 10, 2018, 01:43:17 AM
Brought some of my toys out to breath.

I am still in shock and flabbergasted that they made figures of this Predator clan, love them!
Cannot believe they made 3 Predator figures from a Batman vs Aliens vs Predator FAN FILM!!!

The second wasp's a custom right?  Was seen at the end of the film or something?

dHunter333

dHunter333

The second wasp is a custom of the main predator from the film, just wasp body with jungle hunter head
The 3 they released are all from the end of the film

lightsyder

lightsyder

Gotcha!  Been awhile since I watched it

Master Chief

CelticP

CelticP

Quote from: Badwolf-00 on Dec 09, 2018, 07:18:45 PM
Those photos are amazing. Great job! Love to see more in the future.

I'd love to have more Preds from the games as well. I've been looking for the NECA Scarface they made but I can't find one anywhere.  :(

Thank you and thank you everyone for the kind words! You'll see more, as it's sorta the reason I buy these guys now. Just got Ahab. Pretty dang tight. Can't wait to have some fun.

AhabPredator

AhabPredator

Can't have Ahab without Galgo!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I really wasn't expecting to see this in over here yet. No sign of The Predator figure or the Bad Blood 2 pack though. Love Broken Tusk!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed