NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,217,614 times)

Predalien91

Predalien91

Quote from: JaredK21 on Jun 29, 2013, 01:15:17 AM
Well here's the pics of the trophy wall! It's very solid and has incredible detail. It looks so much better in person...trust me. My camera sucks. I just need that damn Alien skull!

God I'm tempted to buy the damn thing. I believe NECA plans to sell a trophy skull pack. So if that's true Id just wait for that to release.

DerelictShip

DerelictShip

I heard the trophy wall only has one skull with it! Now Im gonna have to get it all!!!!

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I just got an email from EntertainmentEarth.com saying that my trophy wall preorder has just shipped. ;D

DerelictShip

DerelictShip

Quote from: Xenomrph on Jun 29, 2013, 01:51:30 PM
I just got an email from EntertainmentEarth.com saying that my trophy wall preorder has just shipped. ;D

You gotta post some pics once you get it

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Mine technically won't be "complete" since I don't have 2 of the human skulls (the spineless one, and the bloody one) but I've got all of the others as well as all of the Lost Preds.

DerelictShip

DerelictShip

Quote from: Xenomrph on Jun 30, 2013, 02:07:20 AM
Mine technically won't be "complete" since I don't have 2 of the human skulls (the spineless one, and the bloody one) but I've got all of the others as well as all of the Lost Preds.
It wont matter, set up what you got, I wanna see what that bad boy looks like!

crazypredator2

crazypredator2

got my trophy wall today from amoktime, and I simply love it, now I see why it has   a $60 price tag, this thing is top quality, not cheap made, it's very heavy, it must be resin and polystone, not made of cheap plastic or vinyl as I thought it would be.

Predalien91

Predalien91

This may be a stupid question but can you fit other skulls on the wall? Say if you attempted to place a Super Predator skull in place of one skull you don't have yet. Or is it designed to peg in and hold only certain skulls?

crazypredator2

crazypredator2

Quote from: Predalien91 on Jul 02, 2013, 05:01:16 AM
This may be a stupid question but can you fit other skulls on the wall? Say if you attempted to place a Super Predator skull in place of one skull you don't have yet. Or is it designed to peg in and hold only certain skulls?
you could,but you would need to drill a hole in super predator skull for it to fit.

JaredK21

JaredK21

Quote from: crazypredator2 on Jul 02, 2013, 07:17:52 AM
Quote from: Predalien91 on Jul 02, 2013, 05:01:16 AM
you could,but you would need to drill a hole in super predator skull for it to fit.

This. Or you could just lay them down on the counter area.

DerelictShip

DerelictShip

The Elder Predator 2 1/4 scale is getting closer and closer !!!

Monstuh

Monstuh

Could someone explain to me how NECA plans on selling the skull packages to buyers? They say through their website. Where on their website? Or is it their Ebay store?

DerelictShip

DerelictShip

Quote from: Monstuh on Jul 05, 2013, 05:55:25 AM
Could someone explain to me how NECA plans on selling the skull packages to buyers? They say through their website. Where on their website? Or is it their Ebay store?
Probably through ebay

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I saw the mud-camo Dutch at TRU today, it's a pretty cool figure. My only "complaint" was that the pants weren't muddy enough - like, in the promo pictures his pants are totally caked with mud, but the figure itself had the jungle camo pattern still visible right through the mud. I actually am not sure which version is more "screen accurate", but my (admittedly hazy) memory remembers him as being caked in mud.

From the waist up it's a pretty cool figure, though. The face sculpt is spot on, the mud texture on his body looks good, and he comes with a *ton* of accessories. Spears, bow and a ton of arrows, the burning torch, etc.

Diamondback Predator

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed