NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,216,744 times)

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

I'm thinking it's more they knew what they were doing and did it to test the waters. Now that they're selling like crazy they can remake it it get twice the money. It's shitty but brilliant.

Mister Skeezler

Mister Skeezler

Are you buying these figures, or just complaining about them?  ;)

I've been a Star Wars collector for, well, a really long time, so I'm sort of used to that crap. At least with NECA we're getting a higher quality in sculpt and paint, and—quite frankly—I like the company more. Of course, you always have the option to not buy everything.

Hell, if they remake the Elder, I'll only buy it if it's a marked improvement. And when I replace a figure, the old version goes into the custom fodder bin.

At the end of the day, a company like NECA is not large enough to offer you everything you want. It's annoying, but it's business.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Quote from: Mister Skeezler on Mar 19, 2013, 02:44:53 PM

Gonna have to give you a "both".

Mister Skeezler

Mister Skeezler

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Mar 19, 2013, 03:35:37 PM
Quote from: Mister Skeezler on Mar 19, 2013, 02:44:53 PM

Gonna have to give you a "both".

See, now I'm picturing you setting a pred up your shelf and just verbally cutting it to shreds...

"Look at you, you cheap harlot! Wearing fishnets our in public! Could that skirt be any shorter?! You whore!!! I work all day to bring home money and you sit there like a layabout with only one head! Would it kill you to go collect a skull every now and then?! I wish I never met you. f**k your trophy case."

Sexy Poot

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

I saw the 1/4 of Gort at my local FYE, not pictures do not do this guy justice he is HUGE!  He was on sale to for 60 dollars, I was thinking of getting him but I would have no place for him at the moment.

IrateMulletMan

IrateMulletMan

Quote from: Predator Queen on Mar 20, 2013, 04:59:56 AM
I saw the 1/4 of Gort at my local FYE, not pictures do not do this guy justice he is HUGE!  He was on sale to for 60 dollars, I was thinking of getting him but I would have no place for him at the moment.

I'm actually gonna be picking one up soon.  Have yet to see one in person, so I'm sure I'm in for a surprise.

WickerMan

WickerMan

http://awesometoyblog.com/2013/03/20/neca-teases-2013-sdcc-predators-exclusive/

Looks like we're getting a new predator for SDCC, instead of another cloaked exclusive.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

I'm calling it right now. Its Batman Dead End related.

redxavier

redxavier

...with an all new Predator never released before...

I seriously doubt that it is 'all new', that would mean that NECA would require some new molds  :laugh:

Mister Skeezler

Mister Skeezler

I just rewatched it, and Batman: Dead End would have been a much better Predator movie than Predators.

But what other Predators are in it? They all look like the Jungle Hunter costume to me. Though it would be really cool to get a skull with Batman's cowl on it for the trophy case...

Tribal

Tribal

Quote from: Mister Skeezler on Mar 21, 2013, 02:45:55 PM
I just rewatched it, and Batman: Dead End would have been a much better Predator movie than Predators.

But what other Predators are in it? They all look like the Jungle Hunter costume to me. Though it would be really cool to get a skull with Batman's cowl on it for the trophy case...

I want the Albino predator.

Someone already made a custom of him:

And i want this spear with an alien's head too  ;D

Update: I just asked NECA about the spear  ;D

Q: Since you guys are making a new DeadEnd Pred, could you please release him with this awesome alien spear?

A: that spear would be a cool accessory for a future DE Predator. We'll have to see where and how it would fit in w/ our releases

8)

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: Tribal on Mar 21, 2013, 05:36:35 PM
Quote from: Mister Skeezler on Mar 21, 2013, 02:45:55 PM

I want the Albino predator.

http://www.predatorstuff.com/gallery/plog-content/images/dead-end-movie/costumes-and-props/bdebts43.jpg

Someone already made a custom of him:

And i want this spear with an alien's head too  ;D

Update: I just asked NECA about the spear  ;D

Q: Since you guys are making a new DeadEnd Pred, could you please release him with this awesome alien spear?

A: that spear would be a cool accessory for a future DE Predator. We'll have to see where and how it would fit in w/ our releases

8)

That's going to be a seller!

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Mickey on Mar 20, 2013, 04:02:01 PM
Quote from: Predator Queen on Mar 20, 2013, 04:59:56 AM

I'm actually gonna be picking one up soon.  Have yet to see one in person, so I'm sure I'm in for a surprise.

Its impressive I will tell you that I kinda went into mild shock when I saw the thing just standing on the floor, it was too big for the shelf.

Tribal

Tribal

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Mar 17, 2013, 05:48:28 AM
Not gonna get it since I already gave NECA my money but you think he'll finally have the correct plasma caster as opposed to the recycled Anytime one?

here we go  8)

From twitter: What do we have here? New & Improved for 1/4 Scale This Summer!

Too bad this is just the 18" version, not the 7"  :-\

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed