NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,217,125 times)

JaredK21

JaredK21

I have all of the skulls except for the Alien skull. I really hope there's another way to get that one so I can complete the wall. There's no way I'm paying for an old two-pack with inferior figures just to get that one skull...

samoht

samoht

Thats what you think, but the aching void left on the wall where that skull needs to sit will eventually take it's toll. You will not be able to resist the temptation spawned by the agony and gnawing hunger that comes from an incomplete set. You will fight it and discover strength you never thought you had. But strength often turns to weakness given one solitary thing. Time. It will get the better of you and the torture will become too much for you to bare. Your will power will buckle and you will decide to buy the two pack to claim the item that you lusted over all this time thus ending your suffering. Your thirst is nearly quenched, your hunger nearly satisfied, the pain nearly subdued......but you discover that you have left it too long. The set is discontinued. Not even ebay has it any more. The torture, the agony, the despair. Now it really begins.

Shadow

Shadow

Quote from: samoht on Dec 27, 2012, 12:15:01 AM
Thats what you think, but the aching void left on the wall where that skull needs to sit will eventually take it's toll. You will not be able to resist the temptation spawned by the agony and gnawing hunger that comes from an incomplete set. You will fight it and discover strength you never thought you had. But strength often turns to weakness given one solitary thing. Time. It will get the better of you and the torture will become too much for you to bare. Your will power will buckle and you will decide to buy the two pack to claim the item that you lusted over all this time thus ending your suffering. Your thirst is nearly quenched, your hunger nearly satisfied, the pain nearly subdued......but you discover that you have left it too long. The set is discontinued. Not even ebay has it any more. The torture, the agony, the despair. Now it really begins.

this made my day!. but im subject to this suffering myself ><

JaredK21

JaredK21

Quote from: samoht on Dec 27, 2012, 12:15:01 AM

LMAO!! You just made my day. Thanks for that. Maybe there will be another way to get just that skull.

Diamondback Predator

It would be sweet if they have a slightly modified alien skull for the re-release, like a hive warrior. The trophy room in AVPR has more than one type I think too.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

What is this AVPR u speak of?

Diamondback Predator

^Its called Aliens vs. Predator Requiem (AVPR).

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: Tribal on Dec 25, 2012, 05:50:29 AM

Finally we'll get the giant skull and the trophy wall  :o

From twitter:

Full details and specs at Toy Fair in Feb. (actual toys pictured) #predator2 #trophycase #diorama

8)

Anyone want to see a Predator movie that's just a montage of them hunting for those trophies?  ;D

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Quote from: Diamondback Predator on Dec 28, 2012, 04:37:41 AM
^Its called Aliens vs. Predator Requiem (AVPR).

What is this Aliens vs. Predator Requiem u speak of?

Master

Master

He is talking gibberishthere's no such a thing.

samoht

samoht

Yeah what is this AvP Requiem business?

Diamondback Predator

All I'm referring to is the Trophy room we see for a minute on the Predator ship in the second A vs. P movie. Sorry to cause the misunderstanding.

Shadow

Shadow

Quote from: Diamondback Predator on Dec 28, 2012, 02:03:55 PM
All I'm referring to is the Trophy room we see for a minute on the Predator ship in the second A vs. P movie. Sorry to cause the misunderstanding.

they are not missunderstanding. they are just ignoring the fact that it exist. because some people have this silly denial of the avp movies existence. these sad souls :P

i know what trophy room you refer to and i want the jockey skull from there :)

wolf-pred3107

wolf-pred3107

wouldn't mind seeing the queen skull from the trophy room, maybe chet's skull

Master

Master

Quote from: Shadow on Dec 28, 2012, 02:08:04 PM
Quote from: Diamondback Predator on Dec 28, 2012, 02:03:55 PM

they are not missunderstanding. they are just ignoring the fact that it exist. because some people have this silly denial of the avp movies existence. these sad souls :P

i know what trophy room you refer to and i want the jockey skull from there :)

We are just playing with him. That`s all.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed