NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,216,911 times)

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Quote from: TheUltimateBadass on Dec 21, 2012, 09:08:15 AM
These look great, not sure if I'll get Falconer yet, not big on the Super Predators.  Big Red is a must have, looks amazing.  And City Hunter I may get, but why the hell haven't NECA given him a closed right hand so he can hold the spear AND trophy? I'd really like for them to do that so I can recreate the scene were he's doing his victory scream atop the building.

Just do what I did with mine.

crazypredator2

crazypredator2

got my series 7 cloaked falconer today, it's definally a keeper, love it.

JaredK21

JaredK21

Finally got Big Red today! I think he is my new favorite NECA Pred. Just a gorgeous figure...I can't stop looking at him lol. The colors contrast so well with each other and his overall samurai look is so cool. You can get some really sick new poses with the new updated articulation too :)

Here's some pics of him along with some of my other recent NECA pickups.

(I didn't care too much for these guys at first but displaying them together actually make them look pretty sweet too!)

(Jungle Hunter from 2 pack. We can finally get the classic pose done right now. This guy is also one of my favorites due to improved paint and articulation).

Tribal

Tribal

Finally we'll get the giant skull and the trophy wall  :o

From twitter:

Full details and specs at Toy Fair in Feb. (actual toys pictured) #predator2 #trophycase #diorama

8)

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

f**k. YES.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

f**k YES.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

:laugh:

Wheres everyone live that are getting Big Red? Ive tried Toys R Us here in NJ and nothing!

JaredK21

JaredK21

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Dec 25, 2012, 06:09:15 AM
:laugh:

Wheres everyone live that are getting Big Red? Ive tried Toys R Us here in NJ and nothing!

I got mine at a comic shop called Amok Time. They're located 10 mins from my house on Long Island so when I saw they listed this series as In Stock, I went and picked them up :)

crazypredator2

crazypredator2

the trophey wall will be mine!

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Master

Master

Yeah! I was looking for this one for long long time!

Shadow

Shadow

the wall and the big skull, yes!. but does this mean i still need to buy two-packs with doubles i dont need, for just a freakin skull in order to complete the wall??

Master

Master

I`m quite shure NECA will sell them as separate pack just to make more money.

Peakius Baragonius

Quote from: Master on Dec 25, 2012, 07:56:05 PM
I`m quite shure NECA will sell them as separate pack just to make more money.

They'd better

Merry Christmas everyone!

Mister Skeezler

Mister Skeezler

Holy freakin' shit!!! I can't wait for the trophy case!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed