NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,216,853 times)

crazypredator2

crazypredator2

seems like neca said something about doing a improved,updated wolf predator , i hope so for sure.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Me too. I mean I like my Wolf a lot, but his lack of articulation is starting to show when I've got him standing next to my 14 other, newer Predators.

Shadow

Shadow

When are someone going to post up pics of the latest figures? i now people have them!. a full shot of all lost tribe would be neat.

markusdarkus

markusdarkus

long time follower but thought i would join in the fun.. my lost tribe collection

Shadow

Shadow

Quote from: markusdarkus on Sep 24, 2012, 01:27:05 PM
long time follower but thought i would join in the fun.. my lost tribe collection

Awesome!, the inspiration i need to buy the ones im missing :)

von

Shadow

Tribal

Tribal

From twitter:

Blister layout for Big Red coming in Series 7 this November. Features the new improved articulation on lower body

Blister layout for Masked City Hunter coming in Series 7 this November

samoht

samoht

Masked City Hunter. You are mine.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

What a cop out. Bought the 2 pack for masked City Hunter now its separate. NECA, I love ur toys but ur a shit company.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

I understand your frustration, but it's nto a cop out and they're not a shit company.

Their bottom line is profit, just like every single other company out there.

To re-package and existing 2-pack figure into a single pack and sell it equals more profit.

If they don't make profit...you don't get new figures.  It's that simple.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Speaking of which, anyone wanna buy a half-cloaked 'Predators' Berserker fig off me? ;D

AlienSpeedMetal

AlienSpeedMetal

It makes sense that NECA would sell a Masked City Hunter as a single figure, because people will definitely buy it.  I can't begrudge a business for trying to maximize their profits.  However  :-X , I do think it's a bad business practice to trick your most loyal customers.  Remember, we are not average NECA customers - we are the small percentage of nerds that follow NECA's twitter account, go to Comic Con, place pre-orders, talk on forums, and buy every variation of one figure.  All NECA had to do, in my opinion, was give us a heads-up, via twitter, that the 2-pack was not the only way to get a Masked City Hunter.

On a side note, I think NECA owes me a free figure  :P  I spent $25 on a Masked Anytime from Amazon, and it arrived with a broken arm.  I e-mailed NECA (sent a photo of broken figure and scanned sales receipt) and NECA said NOT to return it, that they'd send a replacement arm.  Well, they didn't!  Too much time passed, so Amazon wouldn't accept a return.  So I contacted NECA 2 more times, and they asked for new photos/receipts, which I sent.  That was last Christmas... I never received a new arm, nor a response to my e-mails.

My unmasked Pussyface has 2 arms.  My masked Anytime has 1 arm.  Oh, the nerdy irony...  :P

Requiem28

Requiem28

Can't wait for Big Red  ;D

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Quote from: AlienSpeedMetal on Oct 03, 2012, 08:25:24 AM
It makes sense that NECA would sell a Masked City Hunter as a single figure, because people will definitely buy it.  I can't begrudge a business for trying to maximize their profits.  However  :-X , I do think it's a bad business practice to trick your most loyal customers.  Remember, we are not average NECA customers - we are the small percentage of nerds that follow NECA's twitter account, go to Comic Con, place pre-orders, talk on forums, and buy every variation of one figure.  All NECA had to do, in my opinion, was give us a heads-up, via twitter, that the 2-pack was not the only way to get a Masked City Hunter.

On a side note, I think NECA owes me a free figure  :P  I spent $25 on a Masked Anytime from Amazon, and it arrived with a broken arm.  I e-mailed NECA (sent a photo of broken figure and scanned sales receipt) and NECA said NOT to return it, that they'd send a replacement arm.  Well, they didn't!  Too much time passed, so Amazon wouldn't accept a return.  So I contacted NECA 2 more times, and they asked for new photos/receipts, which I sent.  That was last Christmas... I never received a new arm, nor a response to my e-mails.

My unmasked Pussyface has 2 arms.  My masked Anytime has 1 arm.  Oh, the nerdy irony...  :P

Its refreshing to see someone who gets it on this site.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed