NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,217,578 times)

Mister Skeezler

Mister Skeezler

Can't wait for Gort and Brother Boar. Snake is a little "meh" to me, but he also looks cool.

Requiem28

Requiem28

Snake is my main interest in this series.  Too bad they couldn't apply real furr to his armor.   :-[

Tribal

Tribal

In this pic we can see how the color of Guardian's body is really different from P2 (some guys were saying it was just a head swap)

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

Damn, I still dig the new paint aps! Gort, Snake and Brother Boar by Neca are excellent physical representations of the characters. Are the figures actually released globally or is it just an early shipment?

Mister Skeezler

Mister Skeezler

Must have!!!

I actually want to get some sort of reddish spotlight for my Pred clan, since there was something so ominous about Gort's mask with the reddish hue of the Lost Clan's ship reflecting off of it.

Ruadh

Ruadh

Who here is also in California? I've yet to go look at TRU, since I'm not really close to one, but usually go after some of you guys have spotted them and am successful.

thespiderman209

thespiderman209

Quote from: Ruadh on Apr 05, 2012, 03:06:41 PM
Who he is also in California? I've yet to go look at TRU, since I'm not really close to one, but usually go after some of you guys have spotted them and am successful.
WHAT?!

Wolf91

Wolf91

Need more photos !

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

Ask and ye shall receive.

Requiem28

Requiem28

Don't really like how they pulled off the fur armor on Snake.

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

Notice how Brother Boars right hand is for holding the combi-stick and the left hand is splayed out, making the smart-disc removable seem pointless.

uruk

uruk

but gives neca AN accessory, which looks better on the packaging  ::)

Requiem28

Requiem28

True.

Ruadh

Ruadh

Quote from: thespiderman209 on Apr 05, 2012, 10:42:51 PM
Quote from: Ruadh on Apr 05, 2012, 03:06:41 PM
Who he is also in California? I've yet to go look at TRU, since I'm not really close to one, but usually go after some of you guys have spotted them and am successful.
WHAT?!

I meant "here". Who else is in California here?

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

Digging the paint aps but I keep comparing Snake to Boar which is strange, the paint just looks simular.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed