NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,216,791 times)

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Last photo of the Ultimate Elder I promise. I just thought I would share this. 😉

Wweyland

Wweyland

That mask is definitely better.

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: Wweyland on Mar 14, 2023, 07:20:28 PMThat mask is definitely better.
I agree, it just fits his aesthetic better and also is more proportional to his head to body ratio. Also here are some photos I took of Shaman.

Wweyland

Wweyland

I love it, reminds me of the Skeleton Warriors figures from the 90ties.

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: Wweyland on Mar 14, 2023, 10:38:31 PMI love it, reminds me of the Skeleton Warriors figures from the 90ties.
I do as well my friend. Oh yeah! Used to have some of those!

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

That video is perfection! Also here are some Shaman photos without his mask, like in the film.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Still waiting on those Yautja styled tonfas Badblood! :laugh:

Also, I have a customization question to anyone who has both displayed and available (mine are packed away). But could one glue a traditional plasma caster backpack to Fugitive Predator's back securely? I'm not asking for someone to do that. Just to see how the backpack fits on Fugitive's shoulder. Could be any plasma caster backpack, Jungle Hunter, AVP Preds, etc.

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: The Shuriken on Mar 15, 2023, 12:19:17 PMStill waiting on those Yautja styled tonfas Badblood! :laugh:

Also, I have a customization question to anyone who has both displayed and available (mine are packed away). But could one glue a traditional plasma caster backpack to Fugitive Predator's back securely? I'm not asking for someone to do that. Just to see how the backpack fits on Fugitive's shoulder. Could be any plasma caster backpack, Jungle Hunter, AVP Preds, etc.
😂 they are coming my friend! I promise! You know that is an excellent question, I will get back to you on that soon, I have never attempted such a feat with the plasma caster pack before on Fugitive, but I'll look into it.

Wweyland

Wweyland

How many Predators has NECA done from the games?
I think only 1 from AvP 2010, 2 from Concrete Jungle, and 1 from Hunting Grounds?
Did I miss anything?

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Quote from: Wweyland on Mar 15, 2023, 02:18:34 PMHow many Predators has NECA done from the games?
I think only 1 from AvP 2010, 2 from Concrete Jungle, and 1 from Hunting Grounds?
Did I miss anything?

The only video game Predators they have done are, Scarface, Stoneheart, the arcade AVP Preds, and the Serpent Hunter from AVP 2010.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Alpha doesnt count? I forgot the arcade Preds

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Quote from: Wweyland on Mar 15, 2023, 03:50:29 PMAlpha doesnt count? I forgot the arcade Preds

Alpha Predator was an original design that was made by NECA themselves I believe. It was added into Hunting Grounds. But that's not what it was made for.

Mister Skeezler

Mister Skeezler

Man, it feels great to finally have the whole Lost Tribe on the updated ultimate bodies, but now I really wish we had a Harrigan or Keyes or Teri Weigel or something...anything to build the collection out a bit.

Wweyland

Wweyland

As we know, human figures don't sell. But yes, Harrigan would be awesome.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed