NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,217,437 times)

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

Quote from: Dr. Von Predator on Dec 15, 2022, 11:58:47 PMThen why say this if it ends at Stoneheart? If the license truly ends you don't proclaim there are more coming. Yes, it ends eventually, but I don't think with Stoneheart. https://www.instagram.com/p/CmKFvCErdyI/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Quote from: Gridseeker on Dec 15, 2022, 07:27:32 PMNECA has already uploaded his Predator Visual guide and yep, looks like the rumors of the wrap of the Predator/alien license are stronger.
https://necaonline.com/2022/12/12-days-of-downloads-day-2-predator-action-figure-visual-guides/
https://necaonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/12/PredatorVisualGuide2022.jpg
Apparently Stone Heart would be their last "predie" and then so long franchise.
Pity, the Ultimate wolf Predator mold would never see the light of the day.

Because of rumors, also in the past visual guide, they showed the upcoming figures for the next year and also, why not Feral Predator in the guide? But once again, just rumors and I hope aren't true because I would like to see the yautjas of the third movie and Wolf Predator in Ultimate molds.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

They don't even have Feral Predator on there. That's odd.

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

Quote from: The Shuriken on Dec 16, 2022, 04:10:18 PMThey don't even have Feral Predator on there. That's odd.
That´s the point. NECA announced the Feral, but he's not in the visual guide...
I have a bad feeling about this  :(  :o  :-\

Xiggz456

Xiggz456

Was doing some last second Christmas shopping at Target and they finally had the Lost Tribe Ultimate Warrior! Merry Christmas to me lol!

Xiggz456

Xiggz456

Saw the Concrete Jungle Stone Heart Pred at Target yesterday but the box was so beat up that I decided to pass on it until they hopefully restock. Figure looked great though!

Jonesy Not Expendable

Added Shaman and Boar to the collection today. Shaman is my favourite of the bunch so far.

As a guest, you cannot see attachments. Please login.

Xiggz456

Xiggz456

Quote from: Jonesy Not Expendable on Jan 06, 2023, 01:39:31 AMAdded Shaman and Boar to the collection today. Shaman is my favourite of the bunch so far.

As a guest, you cannot see attachments. Please login.

Nice! Where did you find these two at?

On a side note I snagged Stone Heart yesterday at good ol Target.

Jonesy Not Expendable

I'm in the UK and get the majority of my stuff from emporium of cool.

pmaz11

pmaz11

Just checking if this Ultimate Snake Predator from NECA was already announced/a new release coming?

I'm not completely sure on this whole NECA licensing thing for the Alien/Predator line. If that's coming up soon/already finished or whatever?

But wanted to share a link for the Snake Predator figure:

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/213150

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

That figure was announced a while ago. Nothing new.

happypred

happypred

Hope Neca keeps the licence at least until they give us Ultimate Wolf and Feral.

Might be a case of Disney demanding higher royalties?

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Quote from: happypred on Jan 11, 2023, 09:27:35 AMHope Neca keeps the licence at least until they give us Ultimate Wolf and Feral.

Mike's Monsters said that the word of mouth is they're letting the license expire. Which retroactively means, to me at least, the license is not profitable anymore to keep.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: The Shuriken on Jan 11, 2023, 02:21:13 PM
Quote from: happypred on Jan 11, 2023, 09:27:35 AMHope Neca keeps the licence at least until they give us Ultimate Wolf and Feral.

Mike's Monsters said that the word of mouth is they're letting the license expire. Which retroactively means, to me at least, the license is not profitable anymore to keep.
I'd be ok with McFarlane picking up the license.

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Jan 12, 2023, 01:19:29 AM

McFarlane re-picking up their old licenses, that would be epic.

Master

Master

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Jan 12, 2023, 01:19:29 AM

Yeah, recently I picked some of Avatar figures from McFarlane and I'll be damn. Appart of some rudimentary painting issues, I'm impressed by cost to quality ratio.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed