Stasis Interrupted DLC Walkthroughs & Discussion [Spoilers]

Started by ikarop, Jul 23, 2013, 05:26:20 PM

Author
Stasis Interrupted DLC Walkthroughs & Discussion [Spoilers] (Read 82,843 times)

Xenomorphine

Well, yeah, but the voice seems more obvious and the Fury stuff hasn't featured in a video for yet. :)

demonbane

Who the hell is Stone? One of the survivors? I thought Ripley, Bishop, Newt, Hicks were only survivors, no?
I don't know why Fox can't be at least half serious as Lucas Arts. Seriously, give my helm of the franchise. I will do thousand times better.

SM

Stone is from another ship I think.

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Jul 24, 2013, 02:28:29 AM
Well, yeah, but the voice seems more obvious and the Fury stuff hasn't featured in a video for yet. :)

Oh, that's coming don't worry.

OpenMaw

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jul 24, 2013, 02:27:54 AM
New canon takes precedence over old canon.

Except when the old canon is clearly written by adults for adults, and the new canon is written by brodudes for teenagers.

Jarac

Quote from: OpenMaw on Jul 24, 2013, 02:45:37 AM

Except when the old canon is clearly written by adults for adults, and the new canon is written by brodudes for teenagers.

The new Canon is written by people who don't give a shit. It's been that way for a long time. FOX stopped giving a f**k, so a lot of the fans decided to pick what is and isn't canon on their own because, really, FOX doesn't care.

The Runner

Quote from: OpenMaw on Jul 24, 2013, 02:45:37 AM

True dat.

Local Trouble

If you want a picture of the franchise's future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face...forever.

windebieste

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jul 24, 2013, 03:29:25 AM
If you want a picture of the franchise's future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face...forever.

no...  Orwell would prefer that you stamp your boots on Randy Pitchford's face. 

I'd buy that for a dollar.

-Windebieste.

ShadowPred

ikarop

Vrastal

I just finished it. loads better than the original. I suspect this was, or parts of it are originally meant to come with the first part but due to time restrictions it was cut.

urvile

So I'm not too far into the DLC so far and my Xbox froze :grumble:

It's okay so far I guess. Although it doesn't seem the AI has gotten any better since I last played

Xenomorphine

Not that I was ever a fan of the design (looked far too impractical), but why didn't they give them the authentic costumes?

???

Jarac

Quote from: Xenomorphine link=topic=48787.msg

That's loads better than those laughable W-Y baseball caps. I still want to know who honestly thought that was a good idea.

Kimarhi

Most PMCs don't wear full battle rattle.  Because that shit is uncomfortable and they are mostly for security not infantry tactics and maneuvers. 

Some special ops guys don't wear them.  We'd see the SEALs rolling out all the time without their fancy bicycle helmets.  We weren't in the most dangerous of places but since those guys (and other special ops) were the only ones doing anything anyways....

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed