New Website Poll For August

Started by Darkness, Aug 02, 2004, 01:09:08 PM

Author
New Website Poll For August (Read 14,351 times)

thinkugotachance

thinkugotachance

lmfao "prepare to be flamed by the torch" lay off the meth, dude. i saw someone ask somewhere else if the movie will be exactly like the novel, and i dont think they were answered so i ask the same question...   and to all those who voted pg-13....PREPARE TO NOT HAVE A CHANCE!!  ahhh im such a douche

Variable

Variable

Hey Predgirl, have no fear SENTINEL wants to take you lol. That will be good. As for the time SHURIKEN, I wouldnt like a long 3 hour movie that drags on and on because that would upset alot of people and they would say it was to long. 2 hours would be good. Even with a PG-13 rating.

Shpongles

Shpongles

HI We don't have long until the Theatrical release of AVP. Can you guys  please check out this link of the AVP PG+13 petition:  http://www.petitiononline.com/nopg13/petition.html  This is a petition to let Fox executives know how we feel about the 'PG+13' rating & how disrespectful it is to the Predator & alien franchise. We need all the help we can get.  Note that this may not change the rating of the theatrical release, but it may influence for in releasing a gory 'R+18' DVD in the future.

Predomorph

Predomorph

They are pushing the PG13

Variable

Variable

I signed it already as Curly Bill.

SaNdMaNxX

SaNdMaNxX

why do ppl keep comparing the ratings????????????????? who cares wah wuz the rating of alien and aliens  or predz i mean i even saw someone write that pred 1 would be pg13 on this date AAAHHHHHHHAAAA thats funny .....but i really wanna know why they cmaparin ratings to aliens adn AVP

HellAlien

HellAlien

Full eview eh?? alright ill try to do one with ALOT of spoilers !!  eheh.  Oh and TORCH, if ya want to send pplz to hell, plz tell me so that i can schedule my lunch time. Ya know too many ppl at once could get me a lil sick.   ;)    ?? what the hell Im I talkin about??   ???    Anyway, I voted R on the poll for the simple reason that this is how it should had been. But eh, Fox is all about money, they wanted to play it safe( cant blame them in a way, P2, A3, AR = LOL )  and they r surely up for a sequel.   So, it will be cool to have 1 poll a week. And Torch remember not to send too many ppl at once in hell.   ???     ;)  

lovelytourniquet

lovelytourniquet

This rating used to bother me but now I realize that it will most likely be borderline R. Plus, IT IS *#@*ing AVP!!! Who cares, it will be good, it just has too. People worry too much.

Torch

Torch

Not a problem hell alien.     ;)  

Variable

Variable

As long as I aint on your hit list guys. I voted R because thats the way it should have been. So dont kill me cause I voted R. If you want to kill peopel rock on lol.   quote]I  can not speak for everyone but personally I am getting sick to my stomach of all your empty yellow talk. If you want to make a fight   with these boys why not git it over with. Right Now. [/quote]        Doc Holiday     Wyatt Earp  lol just thought I'd tightn up the mood.

Gonzo

Gonzo

Vote here guys:  http://www.petitiononline.com/nopg13/petition.html  This petition is getting sent to fox in 3 days!

Variable

Variable

Voted alreay. While ago. Im 47 marked Curly Bill. Bad news but the rating is already PG-13. Dont know if we can change the official rating but we can sure as hell try.

Gonzo

Gonzo

At least it is letting them know what we think. Unfortunatly we dont have much time to work with. This may not change the theatrical release but it may influence them in reviewing the rating of the DVD release.

beeko

beeko

can anyone tell me if there is a rating in the states between pg13 and R

beeko

beeko

also is R restricted to anyone under a certain age???

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed