Who actually still plays anymore?

Started by Xenodog, Jul 02, 2010, 07:01:07 PM

Who still plays?

Yes, frequently.
174 (36.7%)
No, never.
47 (9.9%)
Did, but broken gameplay turned me away.
65 (13.7%)
Every so often, casually.
135 (28.5%)
I try to, but get put off by one thing or another.
53 (11.2%)

Total Members Voted: 466

Author
Who actually still plays anymore? (Read 111,429 times)

underbound

I did play alot all the time then through all of acms hype i didnt touch it for a month just like the movies and played acm then rushed to put avp back in and say " best alien based game ever"

Snow Leopard

Got the game yesterday at a price of 4.20 Euro. Gave the mp a try, too bad there are so few ppl left but that won't stop me from having a good time :3

piff

piff

Quote from: Snow Leopard on Apr 15, 2013, 05:52:49 AM
Got the game yesterday at a price of 4.20 Euro. Gave the mp a try, too bad there are so few ppl left but that won't stop me from having a good time :3

anytime an aliens game comes out and sega has something to do with it, it dies fast

predxeno

predxeno

Aliens Extermination got replaced with Terminator Salvation (they use the same cabinet, just installed a different program); not even the arcade games stand a chance.

Kriszilla

Kriszilla

I popped in the my copy for the 360 again two days ago and completed the three campaigns on hard mode.

Still maintain this has one of the best stories of any AvP media out there. No stupid team-ups, no silly hybrids that use guns, the Predator culture is expanded on without clashing with what we saw in the movies (which should always take precedence over their lesser offspring stories).

The gameplay was fun and worked well in single-player, and the campaigns were a very cinematic experience.

Hell, the multiplayer would've been good if it the Preds were balanced properly and the matchmaking wasn't laggy and shit.

This game was killed by a handful of stupid flaws that crippled what was otherwise the best thing to happen to AvP since the PC FPS games.

AcidGlow

AcidGlow

Popped it into my xbox after 2 weeks and played for 2 hours straight in player matches with full lobbies.
Was fun.

predxeno

predxeno

I'm surprised people still play this game, moreso for Xbox cause you have to pay per month for multiplayer and I wouldn't waste my time on this game if I had that looming over my shoulder.  Don't get me wrong, this was definitely a fun game to play and get addicted to but after obtaining 100% trophies and getting Rank 43, there just doesn't seem to be much incentive for me to play a game where it takes 10-20 minutes to find a match and then have to deal with Alien tail whip whores and other spammers on a regular basis.

Amaterasu

My disc broke, but I still have my saved game on my xbox memory card.

EEV2650

EEV2650

I havent played in a while. As bad as A:CM is, I'll still turn to it sooner than I will this game.

(( Ghost ))

Jut played today for the first time in a while, had a blast. It's been close to a year since I've popped this in and was more than surprised to see a bunch of people playing. Got a nice 15-min 16 man Species Team DM player match and then did a few Survivors with 3 other people. I'm more than likely going to hop back on tonight after RAW.

predxeno

predxeno

Quote from: EEV2650 on Apr 29, 2013, 11:32:11 AM
I havent played in a while. As bad as A:CM is, I'll still turn to it sooner than I will this game.

Yeah you will, especially if you have a console like the PS3; it takes 7 damn minutes just to get into a game on AVP2010. >:(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed