What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 591,734 times)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

:laugh: Pretty much.

Actually it's in near-mint condition, but the guy who sold it to me never mentioned the trays being loose (and I get the impression he would've done, having communicated with him) so I'm guessing they came loose as it was being thrown around inside Arse & Elb Co.'s warehouse.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Despite all the angering and frustrations of the week so far, someone on YT found a song I was looking for...

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OleEO7NojR0

Been on repeat for at least an hour 😁

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Yesterday I got everything done on my "to do list". This rarely happens...everything just fell into place!

What a great feeling ;D

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Happy National Hockey Card Day!

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Talk about a WTF event happened to me today. I got a text around 10 saying all of the Rural Delivery (Mail) routes are getting cut down because they are considered overburdened. Thus, an auxiliary route will be created, and I, if I stay, will definitely get it, no ?s about it. There is also a possibly of an entire full route being created once the aux route is created (ie the aux route gets bumped to full). I graduate in two weeks. In a huge career deciding dilemma. What to do, what to do? Suggestions appreciated.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Just booked a holiday to Tokyo!  ;D

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 16, 2018, 08:57:36 PM
Just booked a holiday to Tokyo!  ;D

Watch out for the giant hornets:

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Well, another 180 today! After coming in for my externship, the manager told me there will be a position open in three weeks and the position is mine, as long as I apply for it. So long again, Postal Service :laugh:

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: KiramidHead on Mar 16, 2018, 09:30:23 PMWatch out for the giant hornets:

And Godzilla.

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 16, 2018, 08:57:36 PMJust booked a holiday to Tokyo!  ;D

Well jelly, would love to go to Japan.

Would really love to go to the Japanese Grand Prix, but that's crazy expensive and a pain to get to.

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

WTG Hicks! ;D

Buying some old Sci Fi magazines that had some articles a friend wrote / co wrote. ;D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Mar 17, 2018, 09:36:11 AM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Mar 16, 2018, 09:30:23 PMWatch out for the giant hornets:

And Godzilla.

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 16, 2018, 08:57:36 PMJust booked a holiday to Tokyo!  ;D

:laugh: Thanks guys. I need to find where that CoolProps store is. Can't remember if that was in Toyko or not.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

My capture card has arrived.  ;D

Huggs

Huggs

A problem coworker got called out on their laziness and b.s. today. Sweet, beautiful justice!  ;D

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

A few years back, a guy came forward with something like 700 tapes of unreleased Thin Lizzy recordings that Phil Lynott had entrusted him with shortly before his death, and the surviving band members announced that a boxset was planned to release some of this stuff. But for years there was no further word on it whatsoever, and it seemed as though the project had died a death.

Until Scott Gorham announced in a radio interview the other day that the legal hurdles that have been delaying things have finally been cleared, and the set's on it's way after all ;D

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

The essential Alice in chains CD has arrived.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed