Alien versus Predator Stop Motion

Started by DerelictShip, Sep 30, 2015, 07:46:56 PM

Author
Alien versus Predator Stop Motion (Read 2,447 times)

DerelictShip

Hey guys so I have a youtube channel, MrALIENSVSPREDATOR, where I make stop motion animations. I'm in the works of making an hour and a half stop motion AVP film. However, I'm a little uncertain about the final rough copy of my script so if anyone out there is interested feel free to PM me and I'll send you my email.

Also, if you have any ideas or something you would like to see in an AVP fan film post it below! I just want to see the ideas you all can generate!

PRJ_since1990

Love to see some smart fights. Put the creatures on equal footing. Also, the more practical effects the better. Love to see some great lighting,  smoke or fog effects and explosions! Well, do the best you can on that last one lol

DerelictShip

Believe me I have some well thought out fight scenes, and don't worry about effects I'm editing in a new way now. Taking it one scene at a time then rendering it and on youtube i will piece all of the scenes together tomake the film. This way each scene has my full attention

DerelictShip

PRJ_since1990

Hyped!

Don't know if this was posted before or this is the right topic? But it is fun:
http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/6874597/5a4cabd8/alien_vs_predator_stopmotion.html

Jeri

Jeri

I'll look into it DerelictShip
Thanks for sharing

DerelictShip

So unfortunately I deleted my channel. My new work will be posted on the youtube link by my name.

Darkblade 25

Just make sure the fight is fair and the videos are fun.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed