The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!)

Started by scarhunter92, Jan 31, 2010, 08:54:18 PM

Author
The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!) (Read 629,211 times)

Charles Xavier

Charles Xavier

First and foremost, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

If it's okay, I'd like to make a peace proposal. For real, guys. No joke. Going off-topic here for a minute.

I can't help feel that you guys haven't been enjoying how I've been playing this game so far. Now I know we're supposed to fight each other and such, but perhaps I've been doing all this in the wrong way? Eg Constantly running off like a chicken, summoning backup with Transformers, GI Joe and what not etc..

I'm aware I've ticked some people off, especially Predator Queen. And PQ, if you're reading this, rest assured when I ask for no more hard feelings, m'kay? I know we've had a few arguments before, but I think this bitterness between us should end now. Everything I've done to upset you, whether it was intentional or unintentional, know now that I meant nothing serious nor personal against you. Sometimes I tend to fool around and I admit, even on those occasions, I tend to get carried away and act like a jerk instead. If you feel that's happened, then I'm sorry.

I think in future, if there is anything you don't like about how I'm playing this pillow fight game, please KINDLY inform me and I'll try not to do it again. That goes for everyone else in this thread too.

So from today, let's forget about all past grudges, bury the hatchet and turn over a new leaf. Sound good to you?

And if it's not much to ask you guys, may I please have permission to return to this thread and play again?

Peace out.  ;)

Terx2

*a giant glowing yellow orb hovers over the land*
"Soon my beast. Let them wait a little longer."
*Still meditating with a glowing red veil of choas protecting me I wait in my snow covered pillow fortress of darkness*

Dovahkiin

Quote from: Charles Xavier on Dec 25, 2012, 01:42:08 PM
First and foremost, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

If it's okay, I'd like to make a peace proposal. For real, guys. No joke. Going off-topic here for a minute.

I can't help feel that you guys haven't been enjoying how I've been playing this game so far. Now I know we're supposed to fight each other and such, but perhaps I've been doing all this in the wrong way? Eg Constantly running off like a chicken, summoning backup with Transformers, GI Joe and what not etc..

I'm aware I've ticked some people off, especially Predator Queen. And PQ, if you're reading this, rest assured when I ask for no more hard feelings, m'kay? I know we've had a few arguments before, but I think this bitterness between us should end now. Everything I've done to upset you, whether it was intentional or unintentional, know now that I meant nothing serious nor personal against you. Sometimes I tend to fool around and I admit, even on those occasions, I tend to get carried away and act like a jerk instead. If you feel that's happened, then I'm sorry.

I think in future, if there is anything you don't like about how I'm playing this pillow fight game, please KINDLY inform me and I'll try not to do it again. That goes for everyone else in this thread too.

So from today, let's forget about all past grudges, bury the hatchet and turn over a new leaf. Sound good to you?

And if it's not much to ask you guys, may I please have permission to return to this thread and play again?

Peace out.  ;)

Uh, sure.

Quote from: Terx2 on Dec 25, 2012, 01:44:22 PM
*Still meditating with a glowing red veil of choas protecting me I wait in my snow covered pillow fortress of darkness*

*knocks over terx's pillow fortress.*

Get out here and fight!

*base kicks Terx out of meditation*

Vepariga

*sits near tree and unwraps a present*

Lie

*Sits on a branch in that tree playing Sonic transformed*

Charles Xavier

Thanks, Dovah.

*offers wrapped present for him*

No tricks for the holiday season, swear.  ;)

Lie

*Unlocks Danica Patrick*

WHO THE f**k IS DANICA PATRICK AND WHY IS SHE IN A SONIC GAME! >:(

Terx2

Quote from: Lie on Dec 26, 2012, 02:26:35 AM
*Unlocks Danica Patrick*

WHO THE f**k IS DANICA PATRICK AND WHY IS SHE IN A SONIC GAME! >:(

*Plugs in another controller*
"I play as wreck-it-ralph. No exceptions."
*points finger at dovakiin*
"I'll get you later."

Dovahkiin

*stands, prepared to fight. No one fights.*

Uhh....

Charles Xavier

Charles Xavier

Quote from: Dovahkiin on Dec 26, 2012, 05:20:09 AM

Uhh....

'Tis not the day to shed blood. Let us for one day, spread happiness and cheer.  :D

Spoiler
And after that, we can get back to fighting.  ;)
[close]

Edit: No, wait a minute. Xmas has passed...which means...we fight!

*Positions self into crouching tiger stance*

"Bring it on."

Dovahkiin

Quote from: Charles Xavier on Dec 26, 2012, 09:33:41 AM
Quote from: Dovahkiin on Dec 26, 2012, 05:20:09 AM

Uhh....

'Tis not the day to shed blood. Let us for one day, spread happiness and cheer.  :D

Spoiler
And after that, we can get back to fighting.  ;)
[close]

Edit: No, wait a minute. Xmas has passed...which means...we fight!

*Positions self into crouching tiger stance*

"Bring it on."

*uses whirlwind sprint to close distance quickly. Bashes Charles Xavier with shield*

Charles Xavier

Charles Xavier

*Defends shield attacks and picks up a mallet, chasing down Dovah a la Donkey Kong style*

Spoiler

Predator Queen

" You dumb asses there more to do then just fight in a roleplaying thread. "  Cleans her gun quitely.

Dovahkiin

Well then, PQ, what would you suggest?

Predator Queen

Eyes Dova, " Well for starters may I sugest a plot at least..."

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed