The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!)

Started by scarhunter92, Jan 31, 2010, 08:54:18 PM

Author
The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!) (Read 629,123 times)

Charles Xavier

NEVER!

Chuck commands Sandstorm to transform into a helicopter and makes it for the skies!

Chuck waves as he orders Runamuck and Runabout to stall Dovahkiin's progress.

Dovahkiin

*Odahviing and Durnehviir engage runamuck and runabout while Dovahkiin flies into the skies in pursuit. However, Chuck manages to fly higher than Dovahkiin can levitate. Dovahkiin throws bunny into sandstorm who destroys him from the inside. Sandstorm crashes as Dovahkiin reanimates sandstorm as undead minion. Dovahkiin, undead Ratbat, undead Sandstorm, and Odahviing and Durnehviir (being "done" with Runabout and Runamuck) close in on Chuck*

Nowhere to run now...

Charles Xavier

Charles Xavier

*points finger*

Hey, who's that?

Dovahkiin

*stops for a second*

Who's who?

Charles Xavier

Charles Xavier

Quote from: Dovahkiin on Jul 07, 2012, 05:23:38 AM
*stops for a second*

Who's who?

HA-HA! MADE YOU LOOK!

Chuck disappears in a puff of smoke.

With previous orders from Chuck, Omega Supreme emerges from the ground and grabs the undead Sandstorm, breaking him apart and collecting his remains. (Ratbat's been destroyed, remember). Chuck orders him (via voice message) back to his lair.

The Constructicons appear and merge into the giant Devastator! Chuck has left orders with them to keep Dovah 'entertained' during his absence.

RagingDragon

The Raging Dragon appears, and culminates in a bloody, beautiful summoning.

Something comes, something powerful, unstoppable, beautiful...

Charles Xavier

Quote from: RagingDragon on Jul 07, 2012, 06:22:43 AM
The Raging Dragon appears, and culminates in a bloody, beautiful summoning.

Something comes, something powerful, unstoppable, beautiful...

http://image.retrojunk.com/313_3d9728c728.jpg

:o

Hey, no fair! You stole my Unicron!

Chuck summons Primus!

Dovahkiin

Quote from: Charles Xavier on Jul 07, 2012, 06:14:46 AM
Quote from: Dovahkiin on Jul 07, 2012, 05:23:38 AM
*stops for a second*

Who's who?

HA-HA! MADE YOU LOOK!

Chuck disappears in a puff of smoke.

With previous orders from Chuck, Omega Supreme emerges from the ground and grabs the undead Sandstorm, breaking him apart and collecting his remains. (Ratbat's been destroyed, remember). Chuck orders him (via voice message) back to his lair.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/c/cc/Omegasupreme-dreamwave.jpg/240px-Omegasupreme-dreamwave.jpg

The Constructicons appear and merge into the giant Devastator! Chuck has left orders with them to keep Dovah 'entertained' during his absence.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/7/7b/Hasbro_Constructicons_Devastator.jpg/240px-Hasbro_Constructicons_Devastator.jpg

*looks up at Devastator*

Damn it all...

*Flies at devastators head with Odahviing and Durnehviir while heroes of Sovangarde charge. As Dovahkiin prepares to deliver first blow to Devastator, the credits begin*

SEQUEL, anyone???

Lie

Lie

*Meanwhile in a space station orbiting, Rush opens a door and enters a dark room*

Rush: Sir!

Lie: ...

Rush: Your not still upset about the latest rejection Sir?

Lie: >:(... I take it you have some new information for me Rush?

Rush: Ah! The bromance fight between Dovahkiin and Charles Xavier has come to an end.

Lie: Who won?

Rush: No one the fight ended on a cliffhanger.

Lie: ...

*Gets up and walks out of the room*

Rush: Sir?

Lie: Keep me informed on any new developments Rush.

*Walking towards the teleporter room*

Micheal Jackson: Lie!

Lie: ... What?

Micheal Jackson: Why are yo-

Lie: no Chupa, no Omega, no Ghost, no Fitz, no PBA and PQ's taken a liking to the sidelines. That means there are no heavy hitters.

Micheal Jackson: You shouldn't underestimate the new bloods.

Lie: Noted.

*Enters the teleporter*

Dovahkiin

*emerges from wreckage of now deceased Devastator and sees lie*

Hmm...you look like a fun fight. If not, you could always be my aly so we could kill Charles Xavier...

Lie

*Appears behind Dovahkiin and places on hand on his head*

Riiiight, I've done this teaming up thing before...

*Walks to the side of Dovahkiin*

Tell you the truth there are two kinds of people in the Pillowfight. :)

*Kicks Dovahkiin to ground and stands with foot on his neck*

Me and all of you.

Dovahkiin

FUS RO DAH!!!

*Lie flies back and hits a boulder with enough force to crack it. Dovahkiin turns into flock of bats and teleports to Lie and grabs His neck with one hand, lifting Lie into the air. Lie can feel his life force slowly ebbing away. Odahviing and Durnehviir land by Dovahkiins sides.*

You're going I wish that you hadn't done that.

Lie

Doubt it.

*Unsheathes sword and cuts Dovahkiin's hand off, drop kicks Dovahkiin and lands*

Your gonna have to do better that if you wanna serve under me.

*Takes control of Odahviing and forces him to attack Durnehviir, watches the dragons tearing each other apart*

Pathetic, followers mean nothing before these eyes.

*As Dovahkiin watches his Dragon fighting each other his kicked into a dark underground tomb*

Dovahkiin

*breaks out of tomb and uses vampire lord speed to shove claws and upper arm through lies torso. Removes arm and roundhouse kicks Lie to the ground. Dovahkiin reaches down and grab Lie's ankle and throws him through a large rock. Debris falls on lie. Dovahkiin looks to the aftermath of the Dragon fight, from which Durnehviir has emerged victorious. Looks at pile of rocks that Lie is buried in.*

Serve under you? Ha! Don't make me laugh. But, you do have some semblance of a point. It seems that followers would just slow me down.

*reanimates Odahviing. Dovahkiin sends Durnehviir back to the soul cairn and Odahviing back to Skuldafn. Dovahkiin replaces hand with life force absorbed from lie.*

I'd much rather fight you man to man.

Charles Xavier

Chuck has returned. He watches the fight between Dovah and Lie from the distance, inside his Autobot, Sky Lynx. He contemplates whether or not he should intervene in this fight between Dovah and Lie.

Meanwhile, he has ordered his Cobra Vipers to gather up Devastator's parts for repair.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed