Started by Necrokult, Sep 05, 2010, 08:34:28 AM

Author
The Dream Thread (Read 85,992 times)

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

We need another Very Fatale Christmas.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I would totally be up for another, but it would have to be in the pre-Juliet era.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Dec 12, 2012, 05:55:55 AM
Yup, the Christmas special I did in the first year was about them hosting a multi-media celebration Christmas party in Aspen only for the CEO of the focus company to be targeted by another assassin.

Classic Christmas story.

And seeing as who your character is based on, Strahovski was there as well. Awesome. ;D

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Dec 12, 2012, 05:57:22 AM
I would totally be up for another, but it would have to be in the pre-Juliet era.

Or be a Very (Depressing) Fatale Christmas.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Shasvre on Dec 12, 2012, 05:59:34 AM
Quote from: Space Sweeper on Dec 12, 2012, 05:55:55 AM
Yup, the Christmas special I did in the first year was about them hosting a multi-media celebration Christmas party in Aspen only for the CEO of the focus company to be targeted by another assassin.

Classic Christmas story.

And seeing as who your character is based on, Strahovski was there as well. Awesome. ;D
And Olivia Wilde, too!  ;D

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Dec 12, 2012, 06:00:19 AM
Quote from: Space Sweeper on Dec 12, 2012, 05:57:22 AM

Or be a Very (Depressing) Fatale Christmas.
"Hey Juliana, what did you get Juliet for Christmas?"
"Everybody within a thirty-foot radius will find out once she opens the top of the box."
"Oh..."

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Dec 12, 2012, 06:09:01 AMAnd Olivia Wilde, too!  ;D

http://replygif.net/i/626
Don't tell me that Jen Carpenter was there as well, or else I'm buying a ticket to Aspen. :o

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Well actually, she was.  :laugh:

Spoiler

Jennifer Carpenter, Olivia Wilde, Yvonne Strahovski, John Slattery, James Callis... I really wish this was a real thing.  :laugh:... :-\
[close]

Shasvre

Shasvre

If you ever get the chance to meet them, at least have them sign a picture of their character. :D

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

It is my life goal.

Topazora

Topazora

had 2 dreams. one being about vampires and how they were taking over.  Figuring humanity was lost, I just opted to become one of them.  There was a lot more to it, but giving any of those details wouldn't make much sense, most of it has to do with familiar surroundings.
The other one was when I was doing an investigation on a scientist who was turning a man into a robot. He didn't tell us outright, told us he was doing something else.  So I had to go through door after door to finally get to his secret lab and found the man made into a robot or cyborg.  The setting was 1950s, I think.

Shasvre

Shasvre

My last dream was about a building with a roof made of cheese, built as a New Year's celebration. A candle would be lit and burn for a few hours and at 12 PM on New Year's Eve, it would reach the cheese, which would melt and rain down upon the people in the room.

Vepariga

Vepariga

my last dream was having 'fun' with Harley

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

I had a dream about my cat Juliet being torn apart by some animal and I couldn't do anything, then I realized it was a dream.  Then I "woke" up to see her dyeing on that counter at the vet.  Then I really woke up.  I guess I don't feel good.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Had a dream about Jack Reacher, yet he was fighting zombies. And part of the cast in the film Humans Vs. Zombies appeared in my dream, and there was also one part of the dream where my legs were bandaged and I was in the hospital with college students talking about the 'Zombie Virus' just outside the hospital room.  :laugh:

Topazora

Topazora

Had an odd dream with a recurring theme "men who build towers so high, they no longer see the sky." and there was in fact an extremely tall tower that would have put the Twin Towers to shame.  In the story of the dream, there was a rich man and his wife who travel to Africa and befriend a native there.  That's where they hear that quote I mentioned.  They bring him back, because he had a desire for an eduction in the musical arts, if I remember correctly.
But the rich man actually had a skyscraper that was extraordinary tall, and he apparently had these balconies, where he was a making a garden for his daughter.  He was having a cherry blossom tree being lowered down and it was something I was watching through the window, and that when I saw the rope break and the cherry blossom tree fell.  Because the cherry blossom tree was at such a height, it started to fall away from the tower and starting picking up speed- that where ever it landed, it caused an huge amount of damage for the people below.
Also, my fear of heights was intensified, as I kept freaking out when I looked down.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed