So what happened?

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Oct 24, 2019, 12:54:15 AM
I feel special.

And slightly cinnamony.

So what happened?

The first one was a bit too weird.

The second one involved a strange, emotional short film with action figures.

Huggs

Huggs

Sounds like the work of Hudson.

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Oct 24, 2019, 01:12:17 AM
Sounds like the work of Hudson.

A Hudson figure wasn't involved, surprisingly.

Huggs

Huggs

Unless he was the evil mastermind and working behind the scenes.

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Oct 24, 2019, 01:47:56 AM
Unless he was the evil mastermind and working behind the scenes.

That . . . is definitely possible.

Huggs

Huggs

I dreamed I traveled back through time with my cousin. We saw various explanations of different periods and important people, and then accidentally became stuck in medieval times. When we were spotted and determined to be questionable, we were brought before the king. So as we entered this great hall near the top of this giant castle, I noticed there was a giant tower next to it. This tower was a giant solid cylinder with no interior, and a wide ramp style staircase that wrapped around it all the way to the top. There were no stairs.

The King was looking out a huge window in the castle, which had a giant megaphone style device in it. Over on the tower was this little fat guy, maybe 2.5 feet tall, dressed in mini chainmail and a little blue shirt, with a metal helmet that purposely obscured his vision. He had curly hair that protruded hilariously out of each side of the helmet like bozo hair. He was standing at the flat top of the tower, and (on command) started down the spiral ramp that was like 20 stories in the air.

In his way were all manner of obstacles. 5 feet of red hot coals, old men who couldn't see, piles of snakes, walls of arrows, etc. All kinds of things he could step on, activate or knock off accidentally. And the king had this giant "horn of Gondor" style contraption that was protruding out of the window he was sitting in front of. And, on cue, he would yell commands to the little guy making his way (blindly) down the tower. My cousin and I couldn't believe what we were seeing. He'd shout "alittle left!" or "to the extreme right!" and the little dude would veer one way or the other, hitting traps and emitting what I admit we found to be hilarious sounds, or accidentally knocking somebody off the tower and into the moat below. It was just their version of interactive entertainment, and I swear, it was the funniest thing I'd ever seen or heard. It was all we could do not to laugh out loud right then and there.

But then the guards who hauled us in went and tried to get the Kings attention. "Sire? We captured these......" And all of a sudden, the king (obviously upset about being interrupted during his game) screams out "NOT NOW! I'M PLAYING TOWER OF WHOOPSIE!!!!" And oh my God, I hit the floor half dead I was laughing so hard. My cousin did the same. This was the greatest thing I'd never seen or heard about, and they called it "Tower of Whoopsie". I literally was laughing so hard in the dream that I woke up laughing in reality, and I couldn't go back to sleep.

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

When I read "Tower of Whoopsie," I knew today was going to be a good day.

I'm trying not to explode in laughter.

Huggs

Huggs

Do it. I did.

I could hardly type it because I'm still laughing.

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Oct 25, 2019, 12:20:22 PM
Do it. I did.

I could hardly type it because I'm still laughing.

I want to use it in a book.

Huggs

Huggs

If it wouldn't involve such physical danger and massive construction, I'd pitch it to Hasbro.

Huggs

Huggs

So this time I dreamed I was out in the forest. I heard this loud noise overhead and made my way to a clearing. In the distance, I saw this strange looking plane sort of hovering just above the tree line. It appeared to be having engine trouble. It was trying to move, trying to gain altitude, but to no avail. It slowly fell closer and closer to the treetops. Rocking back and forth the entire way.

It fnally stalled out, and fell through the trees. The explosion was massive. I knew whoever was in there had to be dead. I slowly made my way to the crash site. By the time I got there, there was no fire, nothing at all was burning, there was no smoke, there was hardly a sign that anything had crashed. I found this incredibly strange. I couldn't see the craft at first, all I could see was this bright white spot in the forest. When I got closer, I saw that it was massive. Around 20 to 30 feet tall , with and equal width. Whatever was underneath, there was some kind of incredibly thick and hardened material covering it. It looked like some sort of impact resistant foam.

I had my cell phone with me, and had just taken it out to call the authorities when I turned around and saw the craft itself. It was dark green in color, definitely human, and very large. It looked like some sort of military test aircraft. Curious, I took off my rifle and leaned it up against a nearby tree, and proceeded to grab hold of the foam and break away large chunks of it. Interestingly, once I had broken through the foam, it all quickly began to disintegrate. I surmised that once some kind of barrier had been penetrated, this allowed some sort of reaction to oxygen that caused the rest of the material to disintegrate, in order to more quickly extract crashed personnel.

Once all of the foam was gone, I could see why there had been so much of it. It had been covering a small control center that had been ejected. Six seats, with six pilots, each pair above the other, 2 over 2 over 2. It looked like some kind of shoe rack you hang over a closet door. There were small consoles in front of each of them. There were three females and three males, with one male and one female each per tier. I didn't know if they were couples or not. They were all dead, and mostly nude. The bodies were in varying conditions. It seemed as though they had died in the impact with the forest floor, and that the foam was merely an electronic response to the fireball afterwards. I managed to spot some manufacturing dates on the machinery, and a tattoo on one of the corpses which led me too believe these people couldn't even be technically born yet, nor could this machine have been built for another 15 years.

I decided that calling the authorities and thereby establishing my presence at the scene was too much of a risk. I said a quick prayer for the dead, grabbed my rifle, and walked away. A storm was coming, so my tracks would be covered. The wind was kicking up as I exited the forest. What I saw had bothered me, and continued to do so over the next several days. Frustrated and curious, I decided to meet with a contact of mine. It was a beautiful evening. 75 degrees as the sun was setting, with a light warm breeze. We were in this upscale apartment complex. It was like a small city. Outside there were many luxurious pools. Each one was unique in design and we sat beside one of these. The architecture of the place was magnificent. We talked for awhile.

He didn't want to get involved with whatever I found. But, he told me where I might be able to find some answers. He made some phone calls and told me there would be a plane ticket waiting for me. The next evening, I boarded a private flight towards an unknown destination. There were a few other guys with me, one of which seemed quite nervous. As night fell, I was looking out the window when a lightning strike illuminated a roiling ocean not 300ft below. We were far too low. By the time I realized something was wrong, some dude had opened the door on the plane and all hell broke loose. That of course, was not the end of it, but I need to give my fingers a rest.

So anyway, this big dude took a hold of the little guy sitting a few seats in front of me. He was about 5 foot 8, quite young, had short blonde hair and was very well dressed. He had on a cream colored business suit. Very stylish. So the big guy hauls him over to the door, and I can tell he's going to throw him out. I'm sitting there thinking to myself, "I really should've kept my mouth shut". So I'm about to get up and intervene when I happen to glance out the window and see the lights of a small boat on the sea below. When I glance back up, they were putting a parachute on him (at the hat height, I don't know why) and handing him his briefcase. I realized it was a drop off, not a assassination. And so, I stayed in my seat.

When they pushed him out of the plane my viewpoint suddenly shifted from my eyes to a third person cinematic view of this young businessman. He hit the water hard as the sea closed around him. The lights of the boat illuminated the scene as he was picked up. After being drug aboard, it became obvious he was some kind of accountant brought to do work for one of the cartels. He was given a test, and he failed. The two men on the boat made a phone call and spoke to each other for some time. The next thing I saw was darkness.

Slowly, there came some kind of illumination, and the dark began to turn a smokey whitish blue. As I struggled to understand what I was seeing, I saw the body pass by, feet first. It was the young businessman. They'd weighed him down and thrown him overboard with some kind of luminescent balloon attached to him. I couldn't understand why. As I watched, the weight gently reached the bottom of the sea, and he settled just above it. All was quiet, there was no sound, and no movement. The small balloon burned like a flare, quite brightly and for about 100' it turned the dark sea into a perversion of daylight. The same cloudy whitish blue.

I couldn't understand why. The body was at the bottom of the sea, there would be no need for retrieval by some third party and the flare couldn't last that long. And then, slowly, off in the distance at the edge of the light, I saw something move. It was monstrously huge. It disappeared back into the darkness. A moment later it returned. My viewpoint moved in towards the body, partially obscuring the giant form headed towards it. I saw jaws expand to an unnatural width, and teeth I couldn't believe. My view switched again just before impact. It was a shark. A giant great white shark. Not exactly as big as a megaladon, but nearly just as long and wide, twice as fierce and with teeth unlike any I'd ever seen. It was a savage display of power and ferocity. Though I was aware I wasn't actually there, I was still frightened by the sight of it. When the leviathan at last swallowed the light, and the darkness took hold again, I returned to myself on the plane, seemingly unaware of what had happened.

Nobody spoke to anyone else for the rest of the flight. We landed at a small airstrip in some south American country. The airstrip was near the water, and the great storm we had seen over the sea was finally starting to make landfall here. The sky quickly went from a deep orange covered in black clouds, to a grayish blue as the waters began to churn and drops of rain began to sprinkle here and there. The island was a U shape and we had landed on the tip of the western side. The water was about 25 yards from where I was standing.

I was heading towards a small building where I perceived I could call for a ride, when I heard the strangest sound. Looking towards the water, I saw a giant bull. It was slightly larger than that big cow from skull island and much more powerfully built. It had tight blue skin and it's musculature was immense. It's horns were massive. It had great chains attached to it, and the villagers who owned it were using it to pull something from the water. They were trying to hurry. One of the villagers was in a boat, the bull was about 30 feet out and in about water about 8-10 feet deep. The water was up to its knees. It was a sight to behold as it lurched forward pulling a weight I couldn't possibly comprehend. It appeared to be some kind of salvage work.

I was shaking my head in disbelief, when suddenly, the giant shark appeared. It slammed into whatever they were pulling, sending the bull stumbling backwards. It roared and regained its footing. The villagers were panicking. The fish came in again, destroying the boat and the screaming man in it. The bull pulled forward as one of the chains went loose. Such roaring and noise I've never heard before. There was thunder and rain, waves were crashing, and in the midst of it all were these two great animals.

The bull was pulling free when the shark came in again and wrapped it's jaws around one of the bulls legs. It stumbled, and the waves turned dark as the shark drew first blood. But the bull wouldn't go down. The other chain broke from the tension and the giant bull trudged forward. When the shark had eaten another villager and returned for another piece of the bull, the bull was ready. It slammed it horns into the water, spearing the great fish, who was lifted slightly out of the water and flung away. It rolled slowly over, but regained itself and vanished beneath the surface.

The fight was not over, but I wasn't sticking around any longer. I needed answers to some questions.

Huggs

Huggs

It was night. We came under sudden attack from a UFO piloted by a weed smoking dude with a fantastic afro. He strafed us from high altitudes, firing salvos of little red explosive laser balls. My cousin sought to defend himself by screaming hysterically and waving a hat around. This looked ridiculous, but after he failed to be hit several times, I thought he might be onto something and so I proceeded to do the same. We ran into an old house, screaming and flailing wildly as we ran. As I slammed the door closed behind us, the UFO landed in a nearby field.

My cousin grabbed a large potted plant, while I tore a shade off of a nearby window. I stretched it out like an accordion. My plan was to ensnare the enemy with it, long enough for my cousin to administer the coup de gras with the potted plant. As the dude opened the door, and we prepared to pounce, my father showed up and they began to discuss the best and finest weed. The last thing I heard as they both walked outside was, "it's the real thang man".

Huggs

Huggs

I dreamed I was watching an extended trailer for a new Nicholas Cage movie. He was in various places and in various disguises. The last thing I saw before the title card was him disguised as an arab terrorist with a thick beard, chasing a rich midget through a bazaar while riding a minibike.

The title of the movie was "Sweeny Sly and The Disco Seven".

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Dreamt Hudson was holding a pool party in one of the local canals here. A train goes by and Biehn-Kyle Reese jumps off, being chased by the T-800.

Hudson yelled, "So glad you could join us, man!" while holding up a beer. Reese gave him this look of, "Are you nuts?"

And I'm just in my inflatable rubber ducky wondering why Huggs and Voodoo are late.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed