NECA Colonial Marines

Started by thespiderman209, Feb 12, 2012, 07:22:11 PM

Author
NECA Colonial Marines (Read 391,449 times)

drsmuts

drsmuts

Would have definitely got the SDCC version of Newt, but I'm going to pass on this sadly.

Vark_

Vark_

Damn... I like this Newt figure, allright, but I'm kinda disappointed it's not similar to the SDCC one, so I'm definitely not buying a 55€ pack for such a small "piece of plastic" and a second slightly improved A2 Ripley.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Kailem on Aug 17, 2016, 03:51:45 PM
Seeing those pics is kinda making me wish that NECA made a "hive wall", kind of like the Predator 2 trophy wall and upcoming AVP temple column they did/are doing.

That would be fantastic. I'd buy one or two of those to keep in storage until I actually get my figures on display.

drsmuts

drsmuts

Quote from: Vark_ on Aug 17, 2016, 06:07:30 PM
Damn... I like this Newt figure, allright, but I'm kinda disappointed it's not similar to the SDCC one, so I'm definitely not buying a 55€ pack for such a small "piece of plastic" and a second slightly improved A2 Ripley.

Same here. Quite happy with my original Ripley and I liked all the additional bits that came with the first Newt. Can't justify the cost. Oh well.

Otter

Otter

I'd wanted to get a second Newt for display without the helmet, but given the prices the SDCC exclusive is going for, this is a perfect solution.  I'll happily add this Ripley to my Power Loader since she looks a little more aggressive with that face.

... and of course I will have to get a second one just to display in the packaging, which is awesome!

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Amazing figs!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Gonna make sure I actually pick one of these up! They look incredible. I missed out on Hicks.

Mister Skeezler

Mister Skeezler

You missed out on Hicks? That just seems wrong somehow...

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I did manage to grab a Hudson so there's that.  :laugh:

Mister Skeezler

Mister Skeezler

That Hudson figure is absolutely perfect.

Dagger

Dagger

some pictures of my colonial marines in my diorama.

BR1XER

BR1XER

Quote from: Dagger on Sep 05, 2016, 10:04:25 PM
some pictures of my colonial marines in my diorama.
-Aliens Recreation-
Nice pics Dagger!  :o However, I think you'll need Hudson spouting out lines in comic bubbles.

drsmuts

drsmuts

Hope Vasquez hits the UK soon. Looks like a really good figure.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I picked up Vazquez and 2 Frosts today (needed a correct helmet for my Hudson).
Vazqueze is honestly the most consistent figure I've seen neca produce paint wise. None of the ones my comic shop had looked any different from the other's on the rack.
some Frosts had a few chips on the face, or an eye that wasn't completely white. I'm going to pick up the albino "drone" next, I love the look of them even more now that I've seen them up close

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Sep 12, 2016, 04:01:27 AM
I picked up Vazquez and 2 Frosts today (needed a correct helmet for my Hudson).
Okay I'll bite, what's wrong with Hudson's helmet from the prior release? I don't have the figure (I have the unhelmeted "GAME OVER MAN" version) so I never paid attention to it. I also didn't realize the helmets were removable from the helmeted figures.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed