Recent posts

Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien: Romulus - Fandango ...
Last post by GTN - Today at 01:39:04 PM
Anyone pick up on the dead facehugger below Rain on the stairs?
IF it had to be an interactive movie.... then have somebody that isn't Supermassive work on it.
Interactive movie I would be against. I'm sorry, but I don't want to play simon sez throughout the whole game. A third person, survival horror game that observes you as you play, affecting that story and environment around you, I'd be all in.
Last post by Nightmare Asylum - Today at 12:46:30 PM
I figured Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes was too early for a trailer (it was), but I had honestly thought Furiosa: A Mad Max Saga might be the sweet spot. Clearly not though, otherwise we'd have it by now (the movie is out tomorrow night in the States).

Deadpool & Wolverine is definitely too far off so... probably some time in June, I guess!
General Film/TV Discussion / Re: All Star Trek
Last post by Corporal Hicks - Today at 12:38:15 PM
Thanks for the reminder to book tickets for Spock!
Last post by Corporal Hicks - Today at 12:34:53 PM
I was going to suggest SDCC but that's end of July. I expect they'll be presence there (@RidgeTop is going just in case) but they'll have to be kicking off well before then.
Last post by SiL - Today at 12:33:18 PM
Bit surprised that we're still on a single teaser with, what, two slight variations? The social media ones with the intro shots and the green band that replaced the blood.

But they did say it was their next thing to start on so hopefully it ramps up.
Last post by BigDaddyJohn - Today at 12:28:53 PM
End of May is in sight, no indication of a new trailer yet...
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed