Anyone watch Football? NFL that is :)

Started by Nostromo, Aug 24, 2016, 10:36:13 AM

Author
Anyone watch Football? NFL that is :) (Read 29,835 times)

Gr33n M4n

I'm annoyed that the Steelers-Ravens thanksgiving game postponed  >:(

Rankles75

Quote from: Phobos on Nov 26, 2020, 07:05:06 PM
I'm annoyed that the Steelers-Ravens thanksgiving game postponed  >:(

Likely to be postponed further, after Lamar Jackson and 3 more Ravens players tested positive tonight...

Gr33n M4n

The Detroit Lions fired Matt Patricia and GM Bob Quinn.

Rankles75

Quote from: Phobos on Nov 29, 2020, 03:50:58 AM
The Detroit Lions fired Matt Patricia and GM Bob Quinn.

Long time coming. Denver will play tonight's game against New Orleans without any of their 4 rostered QBs, after one of them tested positive for Covid and the others were in close contact.

Gr33n M4n

It took Denver a full 34 minutes to get one completion. The NFL delayed the Ravens game twice, but refused to delay the Broncos game and made them play with no QB.

Rankles75

Quote from: Phobos on Dec 01, 2020, 01:46:24 AM
It took Denver a full 34 minutes to get one completion. The NFL delayed the Ravens game twice, but refused to delay the Broncos game and made them play with no QB.

3 times and counting... :) Ridiculous that the Ravens haven't been made to forfeit by now, although it's also daft that neither team would get paid if that was the case.

Gr33n M4n

Rankles75

Nice, obviously deliberate bit of tanking by the Jets at the end of yesterday's game to cling onto the #1 pick... :D

Gr33n M4n

Gr33n M4n

Rankles75

Aaaaaand the inevitable happens, the Jets sabotage their future by winning an utterly meaningless game, missing out on a chance at the first generational talent we would have had at QB in my 35 years as a fan...

Dachande

Quote from: Rankles75 on Dec 21, 2020, 09:16:18 AM
Aaaaaand the inevitable happens, the Jets sabotage their future by winning an utterly meaningless game, missing out on a chance at the first generational talent we would have had at QB in my 35 years as a fan...

As a Dolphins fan, everything in the AFC East right now is wonderful. Eliminated Pats from the Playoffs, and the Jets do the most Jets thing imaginable

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I grew up kind of without a team because of living in Kentucky and being a state without a franchise.

My Dad is a Cowboys fan so I watched them, and we are close to Nashville so all the Titans games are on. 

I really just kind of root for former UK players in the nfl.

So I'm happy that the Dolphins finally started to play Lynn Bowden, the kid is an absolute stud who actually took one for the team at UK and basically played QB the majority of last season as a WR.  He was named the most versatile player in the nation for a reason, and it blows my mind that as good as nfl scouts are, they sometimes get a guy and dont know how to use him like they did in Oakland.  I'd have liked to see what he could've done had he not been traded to Miami right before the season started.

Currently watching Benny Snell and Pittsburgh. 

Rankles75

Quote from: Kimarhi on Dec 22, 2020, 04:02:15 AM
I grew up kind of without a team because of living in Kentucky and being a state without a franchise.

My Dad is a Cowboys fan so I watched them, and we are close to Nashville so all their games are on. 

I really just kind of root for former UK players in the nfl.

So I'm happy that the Dolphins finally started to play Lynn Bowden, the kid is an absolute stud who actually took one for the team at UK and basically played QB the majority of last season as a WR.  He was named the most versatile player in the nation for a reason, and it blows my mind that as good as nfl scouts are, they sometimes get a guy and dont know how to use him like they did in Oakland.  I'd have liked to see what he could've done had he not been traded to Miami right before the season started.

Currently watching Benny Snell and Pittsburgh.

Well, Snell looked good but the rest of the Steelers didn't! Alarming slump for them from 11-0 and looking a lock for the #1 seed.

Voodoo Magic

I'm ready for a permanent quarterback switch on my team (Eagles)

426Buddy

I'm from Michigan so we don't watch much lol.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed