Questions For Colin Strause

Started by No Tail, Apr 22, 2007, 04:52:52 PM

Author
Questions For Colin Strause (Read 181,202 times)

Darkoo

Darkoo

I know but in Colorado you can't find jungle ::)

War Wager

War Wager

I found a picture of Gunnison, Colorando and it's actually almost completely surrounded by forest...

In fact thats a question I'd like to ask Colin, did you mostlt shoot on location or on sets?

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

In CANADA, Colorado is not in Canada. ;)

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

Yeah they didnt shoot too far away from where i live.

War Wager

War Wager

Quote from: Its Game Time on May 06, 2007, 09:01:32 PM
Yeah they didnt shoot too far away from where i live.

Really? Where do you live?

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

I live in the northwest corner of Washington state, at the border of Candada and washington. I think they shot the movie somewhere around Vancouver, Cananda. If thats the case then i dont live that far away from where they shot the movie.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

thats cool, for any next alien, predator or avp movies they should use these massive film studios that are 10 min from my house, really, no joke.

~Jarrecko~

~Jarrecko~

Avp is in fact being filmed right next to my house. I walked outside and there sat a giant set full of wooden predator ship stills and predators,aliens, and Elfs all walking around.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

I aint joking, its called Web film studios, I almost had a work exp there, look at link

http://www.northwestvision.co.uk/page/web-studios

yautja99

yautja99

Hey colin if Paul Anderson made AVP2 will it be as bad as the first AVP.

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

Do you even need to ask that?

And yeah, i live about 30 miles, give or take, from vancouver.

Johnny Handsome

Hi Colin,
Do you actually prefer the christmas release date or do you personally think that an sooner release would be better? I mean that would be better for the box office anyway.
I know, hard to answer, but thanks in advance ;)

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Clone#8 the movie takes place in Gunnison, iv been trying to find out where in Colorado cause thats where im from! :D

Newsfop

Newsfop

Quote from: Colin_Strause on May 06, 2007, 05:55:59 PM

You could say that...

But keep in mind that "explaining" something makes it un-scary, so we won't be doing that. Fear comes from the un-known, not from Discovery Channel documentaries.

You've made me a very happy person. I've always wanted to know if there was more, but you're doing me the favor of not putting the thing in a museum for all to look at and know everything about it. Thank you very much.  :)

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

I saw a map on where gunnison is located. Go to google.com and look in the maps. Go to colorado, zoom in down toward the Mid/southwest part of the state and you should find it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed