The Banner Saga PC

All three are excellent.

Randomizer

Randomizer

Trying out Survivor Mode on Alien Isolation and playing Metro: Last Light

DoomRulz

Sabby

Sabby

Indeed. I keep the PS3 around for EDF 2025, Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen and Jak and Daxter.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Add me on Steam: Solid Snake ~FOXHOUND~

Sabby

Sabby

I don't hang out with Metal Gear Solid fans. Kidding x3 Added.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 02, 2015, 03:02:07 PM
Add me on Steam: Solid Snake ~FOXHOUND~

Done

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Sabby on Dec 31, 2014, 04:35:18 PM
As an avid scrub and hater of Dark Souls, I absolutely love Demons Souls.

There are definitely things about it I like better. Especially the magic system. f**k limited casts, gimme a mana bar any day.

I also like how I can choose what areas I want to go to first, so if I'm having a hard time with a boss I can just go fight someone else and come back later.

I still don't know how world tendency really works though.

Vertigo

Vertigo

Bought Alien Isolation, played a bit over two hours, and really not sure this is the game for me. Which makes me very sad, as it's phenomenally well-made.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Those initial four(ish) hours where you're crawling past disgruntled humans and borderline invincible androids aren't the game's best and very nearly turned me off.

But then hour five happened and I was hooked. 

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I want so badly to play it, but I can't bring myself to buy it on a last gen system and I don't know how long it'll be before I get a new console.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

"We must go on!"

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jan 03, 2015, 01:01:02 AM
I want so badly to play it, but I can't bring myself to buy it on a last gen system and I don't know how long it'll be before I get a new console.

Yea, I waited till I got an Xbox One, I think the wait was worth it, for me anyway.

Vertigo

Vertigo

It certainly looks incredible on my PC - by far the best-looking game I've ever played.

Thanks for the pep talk, TJ. Guess I'll just need to open wide for some serious masochism.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Main reason I waited was so I didn't have to pay for the same game twice knowing I'd want it on next gen.

But the game certainly does look gorgeous and was one of the first things I pointed out, especially in my case as it's out with that old boxy boulder of a T.V and in with the new 32" HD flat screen T.V.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Fire Emblem: Awakening

Demon's Souls

NG+ doesn't f**k around in this game..

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed