International Prometheus Launch Trailer

Started by Valaquen, Apr 27, 2012, 01:05:31 AM

Author
International Prometheus Launch Trailer (Read 152,966 times)

Rick Grimes

Quote from: OpenMaw on Apr 29, 2012, 09:02:11 PM

You decide. :)

Thank you for posting this. I've been trying to say that wasn't human.

VickersAsh

Quote from: Firestorm on Apr 29, 2012, 09:03:03 PM
Perhaps the crew carry out an experiment and use this on the dead Jockeys brain?

Imagine a scene of a dead jockey head coming back to life, it would be completley disturbing and at the same time echo the Ash reanimation scene from Alien, before an adverse reaction of sorts causes the brain to explode?

Probs just my f**ked up imagination in overdrive tho :)

creepy! i would love it

Berserker Pred

I think it's a jockey head.

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: Eva on Apr 29, 2012, 09:05:16 PM
Did anyone catch that the guy who seems to have helmet trouble we already knew about, looks like Milburn. Isn't that his red mohawk?

http://i46.tinypic.com/141o2ls.jpg

If it is ... he sure does recover nicely from that liquid glass facial he gets. Wow.

MrSpaceJockey

Quote from: OpenMaw on Apr 29, 2012, 08:55:04 PM
Quote from: Eva on Apr 29, 2012, 08:53:21 PM
http://i46.tinypic.com/25te04y.jpg

That is definately not the helmet. Besides, it appears that it is located behind protective glass shielding when it blows up

Not anymore, it's in the middle of shattering, but it's definitely the same thing as the Jockey head. It's the same room going by the background.

Imo there's a humanoid nose ridge and deep humanoid eyesockets visible. Those features are not on the helmet design.

Did anyone catch that the guy who seems to have helmet trouble we already knew about, looks like Milburn. Isn't that his red mohawk?

Fifield's the one with the mohawk.  Milburn's the one with the glasses.

RoaryUK

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Apr 29, 2012, 09:07:30 PM

Thank you for posting this. I've been trying to say that wasn't human.

To be honest, if it turns out the Space Jockey's really do look like us under the helmet, we're never going to know for sure what this is til the movie comes out.

OpenMaw

Imo there's a humanoid nose ridge and deep humanoid eyesockets visible. Those features are not on the helmet design.

That's because that's the face behind the mask:)

Quote from: VickersAsh on Apr 29, 2012, 09:05:57 PM

idk. the 'eyes' on the exploded head seem to be too high up to match with the untouched jockey helmet
maybe we're seeing what we want to see

It works, it's a matter of the change in depth too. If you're losing an inch off the front for the mask to reveal the face, that would explain the change in perspective.

Besides, who says they actually use their eyes to look out the "holes" in the helmet? More than likely we're dealing with some kind of a biogenic link. The helmet having it's own eyes entirely, so they don't have to match up necessarily. :)

Firestorm

"Weyland Industries earns patent number 18,364,003 for Method and Apparatus for device able to temporarily restart brain activity of deceased individuals."

This and the fact that the head seems to explode from the brain out, i'd bet that they at least attempt to use this on that head.

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Apr 29, 2012, 09:08:40 PM

If it is ... he sure does recover nicely from that liquid glass facial he gets. Wow.

Oops - I meant Fifield, sorry - he's the guy with the mohawk.  :)
There might be 2 not 1 with helmet 'trouble', Milburn being the other one. The shot I posted really looks like Fifield - I don't see any glasses either...

Thx MrSpaceJockey  :)

@OpenMaw - I'm thinking they remove the helmet, revealing the head inside - placing it inside the shielding for contamination reasons. That green goo sure looks like the xeno acid blood...

Space Sweeper

I can't even articulate how f**king amazing this movie is looking.

This shot freaks me the f**k out of me.

Glad to see there'll be some red shirts in the movie, look like deck crewmen. Preeetty sure they're about to be horrifically slaughtered.

Infected

So Vickers already has info about all this.

Sigglas

Quote from: VickersAsh on Apr 29, 2012, 09:05:57 PM

idk. the 'eyes' on the exploded head seem to be too high up to match with the untouched jockey helmet
maybe we're seeing what we want to see

Too me it looks like the mask/helmet is peeling off and revealing the Jockey's severed head underneath, before it explodes from an unknown reason.

MrSpaceJockey

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Apr 29, 2012, 09:12:42 PM

Glad to see there'll be some red shirts in the movie, look like deck crewmen. Preeetty sure they're about to be horrifically slaughtered.

I'm digging these bulkier suits too.

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Apr 29, 2012, 09:12:42 PM

Has to be Fifield before he goes apeshit in the cargo bay? Judging from the scorch marks ... he's already felt some of that heat? God ... Sweeper ... we must have this NOW!

VickersAsh

Quote from: OpenMaw on Apr 29, 2012, 09:10:50 PM
Besides, who says they actually use their eyes to look out the "holes" in the helmet? More than likely we're dealing with some kind of a biogenic link. The helmet having it's own eyes entirely, so they don't have to match up necessarily. :)

good idea! :)

i'm still thinking it's an optical illusion tho

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed