Full Trailer (HD)

Started by ikarop, Mar 17, 2012, 11:39:42 PM

Author
Full Trailer (HD) (Read 249,177 times)

Nightmare Asylum

The UK trailer was great! I'm honestly considering not watching any more trailers now. I'm more than satisfied until June, I think :)

The viral marketing should keep me occupied until then.

mcknife

Voice over from brand new UK trailer: "This thing...appears...opened up from the inside."

Sounds like they find bodies of exploded chests just like the crew from the nostromo found.

zuzuki

Dudes look closely at the balc guy in the beginning of the trailer at the waterfall. Those black lines on his head are movin. there is one that is growing from the lowerback of his head,going towards the front.

And i like they find this clues anywhere but in africa that all those fake scripts mentioned.

Also wow at that giant structure they go into in the 2nd trailer, someone screams ''IT'S IN MY THROAT'',another one says something like THIS THING IS OPENED UP FROM THE INSIDE.
And the round thing over the waterfall is moving slowly to the right, definetely a ship.

Man so many things happennig in this movie lindelof said in the comingsoon interview it's 2 hours long,

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: SuicideDoors on Mar 18, 2012, 06:56:54 PM
Director of "blade runner" and "gladiator", why was Alien completely snubbed? So annoying that theyre not acknowledging it, can't help but feel its cannibalising Alien instead of prequelising it

Trying to disassociate it with Alien I suppose.

Better question. Why do UK audiences of all people need to see that he's the director of Blade Runner and Gladiator?  ::)

Quote from: Laufey on Mar 18, 2012, 07:37:22 PM
Just saw the international trailer and liked it more than the one we saw yesterday. This one had both an amazing sense of wonder and dread to it.

It has a totally different tone that's for sure. Not better or worse in my opinion. But I do think it better illustrates how the film will downshift from "Contact" to "Texas Chainsaw Massacre in Space"

I. CAN. NOT. WAIT.

I don't think I've been this excited about a film coming out ... ever.

Checking expectations in 3 ... 2...1

Game_Over_Man

Game_Over_Man

Better question. Why do UK audiences of all people need to see that he's the director of Blade Runner and Gladiator?  ::)

because we have short memories in the UK

Things are difficult at present...we have several generations of idiots that make up the masses. They need to be spoonfed everything. That includes being told that "a film might be good because it's from the guy who made these good films..." etc.

Bladerunner :  for the guys

Gladitator :  for the guys, but also the girls ("that Russell Crowe, so hot")

darknigthmare

darknigthmare

Quote from: Jenga on Mar 18, 2012, 07:14:40 PM
Here are some things I'm seeing in the america full trailer that was just released on saturday at wondercon. Many of these have been talked about earlier in the thread but I just want to try and provide some visual feedback with some simple photoshop annotation:

Second: while I agree what people are saying about multiple tendrils in the close up shot of Noomi, it is clear that she is having a very chestburster-shaped creature w/ one long tail removed from her by the 'auto-doc' medical device. Please also note all of the "blood-to-mud" mpaa digital fixes to make the blood look black in the trailer. In the feature they drops all over the glass and Noomi's abdomen will likely be very red and bloody:

http://s16.postimage.org/52dvtznyd/somethingburster.jpg

here is my messy breakdown:

http://s14.postimage.org/hsy5dn08h/bursterbreakdown.jpg

Third: it is clear that what others are saying is true: She is stapled back up by the 'auto-doc' and is stumbling down the hallway to warn the people in the mess-hall:

http://s9.postimage.org/bbmx0qqtr/noomistaples.jpg

Quote from: darknigthmare on Mar 18, 2012, 04:46:43 PM
Quote from: Adorianu on Mar 18, 2012, 03:59:59 PM
Check this:

http://filesmelt.com/dl/burster.gif
This thing looks like squid.

when i see this i see like appendicitis who become mutated and go out of the character (so not in mouth ) but is my opinion ^^ for what i see

i was right with my theory (off course maybe not about the appendicitis mutated xF)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Tentacles!

Vulhala

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 18, 2012, 07:39:18 PM
The UK trailer was great! I'm honestly considering not watching any more trailers now. I'm more than satisfied until June, I think :)

I'm with you on this. As much as I've lost my shit over the trailers we've seen so far, I almost wish I could unsee some of it. Those trailers are so juicy, they're actually at the very threshold of "f**k it, we might as well show the ending in this one!"

At least, in my opinion they are  :-\

aliennaire

aliennaire

Quote from: Game_Over_Man on Mar 18, 2012, 07:49:37 PM

because we have short memories in the UK

Things are difficult at present...we have several generations of idiots that make up the masses. They need to be spoonfed everything. That includes being told that "a film might be good because it's from the guy who made these good films..." etc.

Bladerunner :  for the guys

Gladitator :  for the guys, but also the girls ("that Russell Crowe, so hot")
That would imply you have good memory for Alien then, since it wasn't mentioned in the trailer  ;)

Am I the only one, who preferes WondwerCom/US agressive trailer over the contemplative international/UK one? At any rate, new scenes and lines are great here!

cmdcnqr

With the release of the UK trailer it's obvious some type of slithering alien "worm" is quickly making it's way into a crew member's suit. This cut is about a half second longer and you can see flesh/human skin. Also, the SJs must be masters of genetics/biotechnology and there will probably multiple types of lifeforms; from goo, to "cuddle fish" and even to the much anticipated alien. I'm sure the new beast is under super-secrecy, after all- that's what we've all been waiting for!

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Vulhala on Mar 18, 2012, 07:58:29 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 18, 2012, 07:39:18 PM

I'm with you on this. As much as I've lost my shit over the trailers we've seen so far, I almost wish I could unsee some of it. Those trailers are so juicy, they're actually at the very threshold of "f**k it, we might as well show the ending in this one!"

At least, in my opinion they are  :-\

I still feel like there's enough that I haven't seen, which is good. Maybe I'll watch the TV spots when those hit, but no more full trailers. Especially at the rate they're being dissected on the forums. :D So yeah, I think I'm staying away from the full trailers now.

but so that I don't go crazy before June comes, give me more viral marketing please! ;)

cmdcnqr

Sooo, Prometheus is being released about a week early in the UK huh? First thing tomorrow asking my boss for PTO for May 29th... I can't wait until June 8th!

Lonely Universe

I feel like the new beast is going to be based off the Giger design that was very Xeno-like but had a tubular head and something like wings protruding from it's back. Right, the bird that picks out Prometheus' liver after it regenerates every day. Just a hunch, I'll be satisfied with whatever they come up with though.

szkoki

"Kill everything! Do you copy me?!"  8)

Every alien movie has a badass black dude  :P

Fatboy40

Fatboy40

Quote from: cmdcnqr on Mar 18, 2012, 08:08:20 PM
Sooo, Prometheus is being released about a week early in the UK huh? First thing tomorrow asking my boss for PTO for May 29th... I can't wait until June 8th!

The words 'PTO' and 'UK' just don't go together ;-) (PTO is 'Holiday' over here in the UK)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed