Official Matrix Thread

Started by Ratchetcomand, May 17, 2008, 10:02:22 PM

Author
Official Matrix Thread (Read 5,092 times)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I did  :).

wolfboy22

wolfboy22

ok I have a couple of questions......well so far:

what happens to neo at the end?

how did smith come back?

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

I think an ideal ending would have the machines tell Neo that he can tell the humans about the real world and how to escape. Neo does so, but it turns out there's a mental failsafe now that they don't want to leave and will enforce the machines at all costs. Neo tries to get out to fight the machines, but is trapped inside. Then the matrix is rebooted.

Or not...

The Chibi Kiriyama

The Chibi Kiriyama

The first Matrix was a great film. The second one was pretentious and sort of boring. The third was a great action movie...not much else (confusing to boot).

TheUrbanPredator

TheUrbanPredator

Quote from: AvPvTerminator on Jun 19, 2008, 01:04:15 AM
Quote from: S4MSUNG on Jun 14, 2008, 11:35:43 PM
Lawl, Neo dies.

No, his physical form died.

Wait a sec, what do you mean? So he's still alive in spiritual form? ???

ace3g

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Hard pass on new Matrix anything without at least one Wachowski calling the shots. Story was over after the trilogy, and Resurrections is a really earnest, heartfelt coda to that story. What else is there to do with it?

Wake me up when there's another proper Wachowski film on the horizon. Let Lana out of director jail.

Kradan

Kradan

E. Shaw

E. Shaw

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Apr 03, 2024, 04:32:51 PMHard pass on new Matrix anything without at least one Wachowski calling the shots. Story was over after the trilogy, and Resurrections is a really earnest, heartfelt coda to that story. What else is there to do with it?

Wake me up when there's another proper Wachowski film on the horizon. Let Lana out of director jail.

I don't know, I loved The Animatrix, seeing people "wake up," and be in middle of major events.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

The Matrix > The Animatrix > The Sequels > ...Resurrections

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: E. Shaw on Apr 03, 2024, 04:52:26 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Apr 03, 2024, 04:32:51 PMHard pass on new Matrix anything without at least one Wachowski calling the shots. Story was over after the trilogy, and Resurrections is a really earnest, heartfelt coda to that story. What else is there to do with it?

I don't know, I loved The Animatrix, seeing people "wake up," and be in middle of major events.

The Animatrix is fantastic. It's also a project totally spearheaded and overseen by the Wachowskis.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Apr 03, 2024, 05:02:01 PMThe Matrix > The Animatrix > The Sequels > ...Resurrections

E. Shaw

E. Shaw

The Matrix could have been standalone. But I enjoy Reloaded, and Revolutions gave us Dragon Ball Z fight in a live action movie. :D
Resurrections should have downplayed the Meta stuff and played on Architect's words of "versions of the Matrix, and how The One is part of a delusion to keep humanity in check."

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

All that really needs to be said on this news, at the end of the day.

E. Shaw

E. Shaw

Enter The Matrix was good too. Filled in gaps in Reloaded.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed