New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,274,304 times)

ByotchBeng

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 28, 2022, 12:05:39 PM
Quote from: ByotchBeng on Feb 25, 2022, 08:01:44 PM
Hello all. Name is Erin. Used to be on game gossip, decided to join the forum to reach out to past members and I also enjoy both franchises. This is an awesome forum with many fascinating topics and really interesting people. Thanks for having me here. Hope you all stay safe and well.

Welcome Erin! Always happy to see more GameGossipers. I used to lurk those boards all the time back in the day!
thanks, Corporal Hicks! Hope you have a good day 👍

OctoberSpirits

Hello! I'm OctoberSpirits / DevilsThunder...

I actually forgot I registered on this forum back in 2017... But now I'm back and it's an honor to be here. And my favorite species is the ALIENS! I can't wait for the new film, tv series and of course Prey. I'd love to discuss Aliens on an upcoming show if possible. It'd be great to chat with other people that have more knowledge than myself, but it'd all be good fun!

I am currently playing Aliens Fireteam Elite with my lovely partner, and we also started Predator Hunting Grounds. Thanks for allowing myself to join!

lesowskiAKAkg

Hi, I'm lesowski, sometimes the big lesowski or Charlie (aaand during the AvP live streams you may recognize me as KG). Been a fan of Alien series since the late 90's.

I love movies, I consider myself a tiny "good bad movie geek" - horror, sci-fi, thrillers are my jam, but also a nice little Roger Corman flick makes my day. Also, I'm really invested in popculture, both retro and modern. I've been lurking here more than a decade, but now I can officially admit it to you.

Lots of great folks here, including the Great Admins and Contributors to the site - the news and the rest of wonderful content that appears here and there thanks to you. I salute you! Keep up the good work!

Corporal Hicks

Welcome OctoberSpirits and lesowskiAKAkg (and thanks for following us here from the Streams!) Please be sure to check out the forum rules and I look forward to getting stuck in with you on discussion! :D

PrimevalYautja

Hello There!
I am Known as PrimevalYautja.
as you know by the title, I have been a Huge Fan of the Predator Franchise for almost 15 years, but I'm also a fan of other things like the Jurassic Franchise, the legend of spyro Trilogy and so on and so forth.

My Favorite Games are AVP2, Predator Concrete Jungle and Elder Scrolls V Skyrim

Anyways I'd Love to chat with you lads, and I hope you all a Good day

Master Chief

Welcome aboard, new recruits!

If you haven't gone over the forum rules, please take a look. Forum Rules / Help FAQ. Enjoy!

NoStyleDutch

NoStyleDutch

Yo! I've been listening to the podcast for years and it's helped me get through some tough times.

I still remember being about 10 years when old my dad told me that a movie called Predator was on tv and I should watch it. Loved it immediately and if I recall correctly, I saw aliens for the first time right after.   Soon after the alien and predator movies were my go-to rentals when we went to blockbuster!

I'm excited to finally be active here!

I wrote out some more stuff on the odd moment so life I've been motivated by the movies or referenced them at important times in my life, but I accidentally deleted it all so maybe some other time!  >:(

I'm also an aspiring filmmaker so if you wanna subscribe to my youtube channel and like some stuff i wouldn't be mad about it  ;) https://youtube.com/channel/UC4TU67NP3jG75sfVHaMLwAw

Corporal Hicks

Hi Dutch! You were with us on the stream last night weren't you! Welcome to the boards, always love to see new fans join in with us. And I'm glad to hear we helped you in whatever way we could with the podcasts.  :)

NoStyleDutch

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 21, 2022, 08:50:43 AM
Hi Dutch! You were with us on the stream last night weren't you! Welcome to the boards, always love to see new fans join in with us. And I'm glad to hear we helped you in whatever way we could with the podcasts.  :)

Yep, that was me! Lol looking forward to the next one. I appreciated how responsive you both were on the stream too

And thank you!

City Hunter Yautja

Quote from: PrimevalYautja on Mar 17, 2022, 08:48:29 PM
Hello There!
I am Known as PrimevalYautja.
as you know by the title, I have been a Huge Fan of the Predator Franchise for almost 15 years, but I'm also a fan of other things like the Jurassic Franchise, the legend of spyro Trilogy and so on and so forth.

My Favorite Games are AVP2, Predator Concrete Jungle and Elder Scrolls V Skyrim

Anyways I'd Love to chat with you lads, and I hope you all a Good day

N'jauka (Welcome)
Good to see another Yautja on the boards.
Happy Hunting.

Colonial Marshal

Hi! I am Colonial Marshal! I have been a fan of Aliens for at least three decades and of Predators for almost as long!

monkstah

monkstah

Hi all

Stitch

Stitch

Welcome

lukeg310

lukeg310

Hello everyone. I used to have a AVP account many moons ago back when Windows XP was relevant. I am a fan of Alien, Predator, and Prometheus prequels.

[cancerblack]

Hey.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed