Gameplay Bugs/Issues

Started by ikarop, Feb 16, 2010, 05:55:09 PM

Author
Gameplay Bugs/Issues (Read 132,026 times)

xUSMCx

xUSMCx

Serves you right for buying a pirate copy.

the_Predator

the_Predator

Er... it's the steam version, not a pirated copy?

Tequila

Tequila

Todays patch is suppose to fix some sound issues I think.  It's certain sound cards that have problems.

thrown_hammer

thrown_hammer

Just checking in to see if the PS3 version is fixed yet.... back to Borderlands.

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

We really need more mouse sensivity range. The actual bar maxed out just won't do the job for me and other people.

Serrow

Serrow

I just logged on to play the best game in the world, and my rank is now Rank 1, my saved games are gone, and all of the campaigns read as incomplete, back to the first level.

...?

Did they do some sort of reset or something? Because now I'm majorly-pissed off. I still have all of my achievements ((Thank god.)) But everything else is gone.

kaljo

kaljo

Quote from: Serrow on Mar 01, 2010, 10:15:12 PM
I just logged on to play the best game in the world, and my rank is now Rank 1, my saved games are gone, and all of the campaigns read as incomplete, back to the first level.

...?

Did they do some sort of reset or something? Because now I'm majorly-pissed off. I still have all of my achievements ((Thank god.)) But everything else is gone.

This should be back to normal. They fixed it. Updated it yet?

Namihana

Namihana

Quote from: thrown_hammer on Mar 01, 2010, 08:29:14 PM
Just checking in to see if the PS3 version is fixed yet.... back to Borderlands.

It should be fixed by now.

WeylandYutaniCorp

WeylandYutaniCorp

I havnt played this game since release (PS3) because:

a)  It takes forever to find a ranked match
b) theres never more than 4 people in it
c) IF the match starts, you have to wait for find a new party after
d) and if the host leaves your f*cked.

Seriously this has been the biggest waste of $60 ever

thrown_hammer

thrown_hammer

Quote from: Namihana on Mar 02, 2010, 12:05:02 AM
Quote from: thrown_hammer on Mar 01, 2010, 08:29:14 PM

It should be fixed by now.

I think we can all agree on that.

darkguard

darkguard

hey, no matter when i try to find any games ( ranked or not ) no games ever come up

this is makking me sad because i could play the demo and i really want to play some infestation games

any ideas why this is happining?

spychi

spychi

play game not ranked, get in browse, change search factor by  host - dedicated servers/internet, browse=profit?

darkguard

darkguard

i hv tried dedicated interernet servers before, but not after the patch i will try that when i get home

Inverse Effect

Inverse Effect

Sick of having two player matches. Couple that with no Host mirgration. and Disk spamming, and you have a broken game.

Decicated isn't working for me. It just comes up with a message "Warning connection issues" and brings me back to the main menu saying "Connection to host timed out"

So i can't go on that. No one is playing suvival.. So im stumped. The online in this game is just gonna die in a few months. I love the game i really do. Ive waited years for it. But the online feels like a letdown.. It's great they keep patching it. But the patches are adressing nothing major. In terms of balanced and stuff.

Ever since deicated servers got released everyone has moved onto them. Meaning i can't play ranked anymoer and get new skins

safetyman

safetyman

Quote from: QueenofDeath on Mar 02, 2010, 06:41:20 AM

Ever since deicated servers got released everyone has moved onto them. Meaning i can't play ranked anymoer and get new skins

This was how it was always going to turn out.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed