ALIEN PREQUEL Teaser before PREDATORS?

Started by Politikon, Mar 14, 2010, 08:21:37 PM

Author
ALIEN PREQUEL Teaser before PREDATORS? (Read 4,447 times)

Politikon

Short and simple. Like the 'on Earth.." teaser for ALIEN 3.
;) Would be awesome. A great opportunity for FOX.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Would be 'effin great, and commercially convenient (what's better than pubblicizing Alien with Predator?). I really hope for that.

Nightmare Asylum

WOuld make sense, but I highly doubt it happening. :(

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Unfortunately yes, At this time we would have got at least some more news on cast and other stuff.

Sabres21768

Yeah, it's not happening.

They haven't started ANYTHING for the film yet. 

Harkus

The film is still in pre-production. It is unlikely at best.

ShadowStalker

Would be interesting but Fox is to dumb to do anythign worth while.  But just because its not in production yet dosent nesscary mean you cant have a teaser. It just all depends on how you do the teaser

Politikon

Yeah. Not that I'm saying this is a good example, because it ended up being a bad idea, but I meant a teaser, something like the "....On Earth Everyone Can Hear You Scream!" Teaser for ALIEN 3. Which didnt include anything from the film and was released long before the film went into Production.

I know A3 is a controversial topic so I'll leave it at that.

SM

SM

They haven't even got a script yet...

Alien³

Doesn't matter if they're in pre-production or have no script. Something like the Alien 3 teaser trailer would still create a lot of excitement in amongst us lot :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYS_XmPOYuc

Harkus

Was Alien 3 ever going to be set on earth? I though it was always going to be some kind of reclusive planet.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

First script was on Earth.
Alien 3 teaser is a mere cpy of the very first Alien teaser (much more terrifying IMHO)

Corporal Hicks

AvP teaser was simple too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPEuemz9tjc

I wouldn't mind something nice and simple.

Queeny Pants

I agree with the nice and simple notion. Something that gives non of the plot away but makes it very clear there'll be scary space monsters to look forward to. Heck, it'd be even better if there wasn't even any spoken lines like in the AvP trailer.
Simply "Here is a predator. Here is an alien. They both look pretty pissed." pretty much sets up a nice atmosphere for us to look forward to and I, personally, wouldn't like to have any of the movie spoiled from the trailers.

Something nice and simple that gets us all riled up and excited for the movie itself would be great.

SM

SM

QuoteDoesn't matter if they're in pre-production or have no script. Something like the Alien 3 teaser trailer would still create a lot of excitement in amongst us lot

Well those of us who fall for that Alien3 bullshit again anyway.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed