Recent posts

Now just finished up on the rest of the interview, some fun and interesting stuff right there! I had me a hearty chuckle when both Perrys just went in and wrote the Predator mindset anyway. Best decision they made on this  :laugh:

And hey for Yautja pronunciation purists out there, least he said that ya'll can pronounce it in anyway you wish as he never saw it as that big of a deal, so go ham. It's also funny how despite attempts of finding another literation for the term like Hish, Yautja is too foundational in the Predator lore for anything to be changed that easily. I mean the Hish itself was an attempted and look how that failed.
Quote from: SiL on Today at 12:10:48 AMIt wasn't life viable, though.
I never took it to mean that the planet was already habitable, just that it was close enough to be a candidate for a "shake 'n bake colony."
You know, I always thought it was meant to be level. I don't know why I thought it was fitting
First one I heard but it never made much sense.
Alien Films / Re: Alien3 Legacy Cut
Last post by SM - Today at 01:15:36 AM
Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Yesterday at 11:31:15 PMDog scene in The Thing aka one of the best (if not THE best) horror scenes of all time.

There was resistance to doing the dog in Alien 3 because of comparisons to The Thing.
Location Vector was the first one I heard, but never been able to verify if it was legit.
Alien: Romulus / Re: What do you want to see in...
Last post by Highland - Today at 01:12:08 AM
Quote from: SiL on Yesterday at 03:50:47 AMThe problem is Alien 4 decided to keep Ripley and abandoned the timeline people were invested in.

Alien 3 should have been Hicks, then A3 (actually A4) could have finished it nicely.
Alien Films / Re: Alien 3/Resurrection "plot...
Last post by Kimarhi - Today at 01:09:28 AM
I too was twelve during its release and the movie was too silly for me even back then. 

I can take Alien Res if I throw it in the same camp as the comics.  A kind of silly EU one off.  But even though it is too a lesser degree than that great blight on humanity Prometheus, when I think about Res being an actual Alien movie it starts to raise my blood pressure. 
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed