Recent posts

General Discussion / Re: Religion
Last post by Local Trouble - Yesterday at 10:03:56 AM
I created Elon Musk for you.  Ben Shapiro is for SM.
Last post by Local Trouble - Yesterday at 09:55:58 AM
Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien: Romulus Catch-All T...
Last post by Local Trouble - Yesterday at 09:52:10 AM
The second I see someone do something dumb or say something straight out of a Joss Whedon script, I'mma go:

Last post by BigDaddyJohn - Yesterday at 09:45:49 AM
I do fear that characters could be utterly dumb in Romulus, I hope they won't be. But comparing the dumbness of Covenant characters to those of the first movie is a bit strong  :laugh:
Last post by SiL - Yesterday at 09:45:47 AM
I mean the worst part is you created them for yourself.
Last post by solace97 - Yesterday at 09:44:07 AM
Just saw planet of the apes and Alien Romulus teaser trailer played. It was honestly jaw dropping on the big screen and had everyone's attention, heard a lot of positive side conversations afterwards. Hopefully good things to come
Last post by Local Trouble - Yesterday at 09:42:36 AM
You're welcome.
Last post by Acid_Reign161 - Yesterday at 09:40:59 AM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Yesterday at 05:50:42 AMYou're all my creations.  That's what solipsism means.  Nothing outside of my mind is real.

So... by default, you are claiming sole responsibility for AvP, AvPR, and The Predator...

😂

AvP Galaxy News / Re: What Is Canon & Should We ...
Last post by Prez - Yesterday at 09:20:19 AM
Quote from: SM on Yesterday at 08:03:37 AMDon't know.  I've made no secret that I wrote most of it, which was back before the RPG started.  When I spoke to them about joining the RPG project they complimented me on how comprehensive it was, and how helpful it would be.

So unless you're talking about something different - another bible - I'm not sure?  The one I worked on is not the one Ridley talked about in interviews around the time of Covenant.

Wow. So many questions I want to ask you @SM. Never knew this. How does one get into a position to be even asked to write such a thing - I'm very intrigued (and forgive my ignorance if this is covering old ground for you).
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed