[Spoilers] Who will return in Covenant 2?

Started by Deaconschristpose, May 21, 2017, 01:29:32 AM

Author
[Spoilers] Who will return in Covenant 2? (Read 1,320 times)

Salt The Fries

I loved the fact that this film made me return here and I really appreciate being here. Just look up when I joined and when my last post was written before the premiere of this film.

Vermillion

I think it'll be just David returning.
Strictly a cost reason. I.e. Alien3

426Buddy

Well i cant see them being anything but doomed. But you never know i guess.

Space7Horror

I truly hope Daniels and Tennessee make it to the next film, they are good characters and it would be nice to see them progress in another movie.  We already lost Shaw and it allows for us to build a connection with at least two humans.  They don't have to survive the next film but they should at least be the main characters along with David for the films duration.  I rather see these characters develop as they explore the horrors of the Alien universe than have to be introduced to new characters all over again.

Nasjiah

I am kinda hoping David will be killed off in the next episode.
Who knows, maybe the alien dropped an egg, even if the alien wasn't a queen.
David is the most suitable host, good times  :P

Then the movie will roll with Daniels and Tennessee waking up when approaching their destination with... an alien on board.

motherfather

Frankly, I'd rather not have anyone return. I'm sooo over David at this point.

But, I think its likely we'll either get some of the covenant's "hanging" cryopods crew woken up, plus Daniels.

Or, we get the covenant being intercepted by an angry bunch of engineers in a croissant ship trying to retaliate.

Or we get the "beginnings" of what will eventually be hadleys hope.

AsapJockey

I mean all that is left to is explain is two things

1. How the aliens become bio-mechanical

2. Where does the new Derelict come into play?

As for Daniels and Fateesee , they will be killed off screen

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed