This or National Treasure: Book of Secrets ?

Started by Ratchetcomand, Oct 22, 2007, 12:36:50 AM

Author
This or National Treasure: Book of Secrets ? (Read 498 times)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

They both come out on the same week. Which one do you think will make the most money during it opeaning weekend? I think AVPR will make the most money then National Treasure because i'm pretty sure most people what to see a Rated R action movie then a movie about preisdents of the USA.

jimmylace

the demographics of the audiences are totally different...so I don't think either movie is going to have a box office effect on the other. It all depends on how good either movie is. National Treasure was a surprisingly good movie, and given it's wide appeal, I'd imagine it'll take in more money.
Then again, if AvP2 is touted as a return to form for the franchises after 2 disappointing movies, then who knows?

Invisible Darkness

National Treasure 2 is scheduled for a December 21st release. I am guessing it will take the number 1 spot at the box office for that week. AVP-R is a week later. I am guessing here also, but thinking AVP-R will be number 1 it's opening week, but I am hoping that because I am a fan. There are some other movies that it will be competing with. Sweeny Todd is released the week before. The great Debaters With Denzel Washington and Charlie Wilson's War with Tom Hanks are released the same week as AVP-R. It will all depend on what kind of "buzz" AVP-R has in the weeks before it's release.

NintendoMan

well both are good movies.....from what we've seen so far  ;D
national treasure was actually really fun
while avp sucked!!
so heres to avpr going well!!! ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed