David/Walter getting....*POSSIBLY HEAVY SPOILERS*

Started by berecet, Mar 02, 2017, 08:20:52 AM

Author
David/Walter getting....*POSSIBLY HEAVY SPOILERS* (Read 1,573 times)

berecet

Hi,

I'm a novice around here and no Alien Expert. Pretty interesting discussions about the new trailer so far. But for the life of me I can't figure out why apparently no post I've read so far (maybe I missed it) about the trailer has pointed out that either David or Water are gonna get chestbursted. In the recent trailer this is clearly visible imo. When the Trailer clocks at 2:02 Minutes there's a person  lying on the floor - clearly in agony. And you can see that his torso is bending out. From the looks of the hair it seems like David to me. No matter which Android it is; It could explain how the Protomorph becomes more mechanical like the creature from the old movies. What do you think?

bacchus

It's not David or Walter it's...

Spoiler
Billy Crudup's character, Oram. In the trailer, we see him getting "facehugged", and this is the chestburster that follows that later on.
[close]

SiL

Androids have white blood.

Infected

I can understand why you would think that, the still you've posted they look pretty close to Fassbender with dark hair.
and the only thing that im not following you on this theory is because, even if Ridley would try to throw us off with this,
its that Walter is an android and even if he would give birth to a chestburster he wouldnt be in pain, he would just stand there and look down at his chest, followd by a sarcastic remark or simple one liner.

FreeFacehugz

I was rewatching the trailer again last night and thought the exact same thing. Paused it and looked at a few frames and it really does look like Fassbender. Maybe david with darker hair. Was gonna post it but second guessed myself.
Also. Who said androids dont feel pain?
Both Ash and Bishop seemed to freak out after serious trauma. Bishop even says in Alien3 "my legs hurt".

Infected

Yeah and my Tamagotchi needed food every day... :p

FreeFacehugz

Pain is just a defence mechanism so we know something is damaging us and we dont do stupid things like stick our hand in fire. I'd guess androids are pretty expensive so of course they would have a synthetic form of pain for exactly the same reason.
You're really comparing a tamagotchi to an android? lol

Infected

Im comparing the concept, its like you say its our alarm bell.
The tamagotchi needed food or feeding but all it was just a press on the button, same as with the android pain alarm.
They make them  guys close to the chest... but i dont think David would cringe much when being stabbed or something.

FreeFacehugz

FreeFacehugz

Watch Aliens and tell me how Bishop reacts to getting stabbed through the chest. Fassbender even said he modeld Davids behaviors more on Bishop than say, Ash.

Ahh yeah. The face of complete calm lol

banecat

banecat

is anyone pissed that we already know the fate of most of the characters?

zoidy

The character in the stills has longer, "floppy" dark hair. Walter (or David pretending to be Walter) has short dark hair, Crudup is the one with the longer hair as far as I can see.

Infected

Quote from: FreeFacehugz on Mar 02, 2017, 06:05:19 PM
Watch Aliens and tell me how Bishop reacts to getting stabbed through the chest. Fassbender even said he modeld Davids behaviors more on Bishop than say, Ash.

http://www.jamescamerononline.com/bishoppain.png
https://www.stanwinstonschool.com/uploads/attachments/69/aliens-alien-queen-kills-bishop-3.jpg?1338876915

Well as David would say, the trick mr. Bishop is not minding that it hurts.

FreeFacehugz

Quote from: Infected on Mar 02, 2017, 06:19:31 PM
Quote from: FreeFacehugz on Mar 02, 2017, 06:05:19 PM

http://www.jamescamerononline.com/bishoppain.png
https://www.stanwinstonschool.com/uploads/attachments/69/aliens-alien-queen-kills-bishop-3.jpg?1338876915

Well as David would say, the trick mr. Bishop is not minding that it hurts.

Xenomrph

Quote from: banecat on Mar 02, 2017, 06:12:17 PM
is anyone pissed that we already know the fate of most of the characters?
Spoiler: most of them die.

bacchus

Yup, as far as I know the only survivors are...

Spoiler
Daniels, Tennessee and David......(and a couple of thousand colonists in cryosleep)
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed