The sewers.

Started by TakenByForce, Sep 10, 2007, 06:45:22 PM

Author
The sewers. (Read 566 times)

TakenByForce

TakenByForce

Does anyone think that maybe the sewers is where Wolf landed his ship?
I was thinking thats what he did.

Pred 2's ship was in the sewers.
So i was thinking maybe thats where he landed.

Bad Replicant

Bad Replicant

I think it's safe to assume the Predator ship crashes in the forest, judging from the trailer...

War Wager

War Wager

I think he'll just be shuttled down like the first Predator.

Dusk

Dusk

Quote from: The Leader on Sep 10, 2007, 06:47:24 PM
I think it's safe to assume the Predator ship crashes in the forest, judging from the trailer...

I think Wolf has his own little ship. After all, wasn't it said that he answers a distress signal?

TakenByForce

TakenByForce

Quote from: The Leader on Sep 10, 2007, 06:47:24 PM

Oh really? i think it's safe to say that if wolf was on the crashed ship then we wouldn't have a Wolf.

He came either on his own ship. Or was dropped off by preds. but i think he has his own ship because if he was shuttled down by a pred ship, well then im sure all the other preds on that ship would of came with him since this isn't about honor, just cleaning it up.

Master

Master

On red band trailer Wolf is escapeing from something that is about to blow up. I think this is one of the ships.

TakenByForce

TakenByForce

Quote from: Master on Sep 10, 2007, 06:57:17 PM
On red band trailer Wolf is escapeing from something that is about to blow up. I think this is one of the ships.

Yeah if im correct he is blowing up the ship that crashed. not escaping. but blowing up the evidence.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Quote from: TakenByForce on Sep 10, 2007, 06:45:22 PM

I don't think anything about how it landed or where it was, was ever made very clear.

arnold23

arnold23

He is chilling in the sewer...waiting for the two aliens he is about to pone.

Ballzanya

Ballzanya

Quote from: TakenByForce on Sep 10, 2007, 06:45:22 PM
Does anyone think that maybe the sewers is where Wolf landed his ship?
I was thinking thats what he did.

So i was thinking maybe thats where he landed.

Yeah i pretty much assumed that. He'd have to land it somewhere mostly out of sight. The ship that crashes and is seen on fire in the inernational trailer is not wolf's ship its the other ship, the one with the predalien and facehuggers onboard.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed