ACM Status Update #2

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 19, 2010, 11:24:40 AM

Author
ACM Status Update #2 (Read 157,083 times)

Brother

Brother

It changes something, makes your statement about the interview being bs wrong. They still can't talk about A:CM, we all gotta live with it.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

So Randy and the Sega VP have said soon, I think if we add those two positives together we still get a positive. Not a negative....  ::)

Ash 937

Ash 937

Quote from: Chris!(($$))! on Dec 28, 2010, 09:52:16 PM
So Randy and the Sega VP have said soon, I think if we add those two positives together we still get a positive. Not a negative....  ::)

It's a negative.  They didn't give us anything new.  All they said was "soon" and we've already heard that for years.
Two negatives = a negative.
::) ;D

predxeno

predxeno

Quote from: Ash 937 on Dec 30, 2010, 06:09:04 AM

It's a negative.  They didn't give us anything new.  All they said was "soon" and we've already heard that for years.

Two positives = a negative
Two negatives = a negative

This is going great.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: predxeno on Dec 30, 2010, 06:24:36 AM

Yep, simply spectacular.

This is going great.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: predxeno on Dec 30, 2010, 06:24:36 AM

This is going great.

Predxeno is correct.

Ash 937

Ash 937

If you put two negative numbers together you have to add them but the result is still a negative number.  If we have two people saying two things that are negative it just adds to the negativity of the situation.  In the end you get a much bigger negative number.  This is where A:CM is at right now.

We need a HUGE POSITIVE to get out of this mess like gameplay footage or the rumblings of a massive ad campaign for the game. 

Every time I hear the word "soon" associated with A:CM, it just gets more negative for me.  :-\

Brother

Brother

lmfao

Chris!(($$))!

milesspencer1120

milesspencer1120

So...while this is only speculative, and hardly from a dependable source (in my opinion), VGreleases seems to think the game will be released November 11th...again, I have serious doubts, but is any amount of hope really a negative thing?

http://vgreleases.com/Xbox360/ReleaseDate-113427.aspx

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

They tend to come up with random releases whether it be 10/10/10, 11/11/11 or anything.

chupacabras acheronsis

or 12/12/12

oh wait.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

12/21/12 or 21/12/12 depending on where you live.

Griffith

Griffith

never a negative thing, hope is what keep us alive

Space Voyager

Space Voyager

Quote from: Griffith on Jan 04, 2011, 04:04:24 AM
never a negative thing, hope is what keep us alive

I opt for some good food and drinks, I'll leave the hope to you. ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed