Weaver and Blomkamp on Alien 5

Started by shakermakerman, Feb 26, 2015, 09:12:49 PM

Author
Weaver and Blomkamp on Alien 5 (Read 63,151 times)

Jman

Jman

All of the actors have naturally aged so much since  Aliens & Alien3 were shot, I wonder how they are going to account for that if they try to fit this new movie in between the 2nd and 3rd films.

acrediblesource

Clearly they mentioned the fact that the concept art was just the b-sides. The guts of awesomeness are that of which has not come to the public eye!  I'm hoping very much for this to tie in with more LV-426 lore!

SpreadEagleBeagle

Quote from: szkoki on Feb 27, 2015, 12:32:02 AM
Quote from: SpreadEagleBeagle on Feb 26, 2015, 11:54:28 PM
Quote from: szkoki on Feb 26, 2015, 11:40:30 PM
just use amnesia! best way to explain why Ripley doesnt remember what happened between Alien3 and Aliens and so that story explains the egg on the Sulaco. AMNESIA best tool of a soap opera wich this franchise will become after it was a comedy and a b-movie already, honestly i dont know why i even got upset about the retcon.

Plenty of amnesia and b-movie comedy moments in ALIENS too. So what's your point? You wanna retcon ALIENS too?

retcon loosing my virginity

I'm afraid I can't help you with that :(

Doggo33

Doggo33

I am so so very pleased to hear this.
I'm not sur ehow it will be connected to the first 2, but hope as certainly been restored to me.

The story with Ripley 8 is still hanging in the air. Just saying. Or on Earth in the director's cut.

SpreadEagleBeagle

Quote from: CelticPred97 on Feb 27, 2015, 12:48:42 AM
I am so so very pleased to hear this.
I'm not sur ehow it will be connected to the first 2, but hope as certainly been restored to me.

The story with Ripley 8 is still hanging in the air. Just saying. Or on Earth in the director's cut.

???

Mike

Mike

We got a New Terminator movie out this year :D A Predator 4 on the horizon, Alien 5 in development, Prometheus 2  and now all we need is a Avp 3 In Space! I can't believe we have all these movies coming out almost feels surreal but truly awesome!  :)

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

Quote from: szkoki on Feb 27, 2015, 12:32:02 AM
Quote from: SpreadEagleBeagle on Feb 26, 2015, 11:54:28 PM
Quote from: szkoki on Feb 26, 2015, 11:40:30 PM
just use amnesia! best way to explain why Ripley doesnt remember what happened between Alien3 and Aliens and so that story explains the egg on the Sulaco. AMNESIA best tool of a soap opera wich this franchise will become after it was a comedy and a b-movie already, honestly i dont know why i even got upset about the retcon.

Plenty of amnesia and b-movie comedy moments in ALIENS too. So what's your point? You wanna retcon ALIENS too?

retcon loosing my virginity
I'd wish for this as well. As long as the next "encounters" aren't affected by it.

I'm actually not even making an Alien franchise pun but it applies a bit too haha

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: xeno-kaname on Feb 27, 2015, 12:55:52 AM
I'd wish for this as well. As long as the next "encounters" aren't affected by it.

I'm actually not even making an Alien franchise pun but it applies a bit too haha

It doesn't matter when it's Arcturian!

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

If Fox hire a competent director and writter then hell DO IT...but if they gonna stick with the Paul W. Anderson and the stupid brothers who directed Requiem, in that case NO THANKS.

Nightmare Asylum

Fox didn't "hire" anybody, so to speak. They didn't shop a script around to directors. Blomkamp came to them with his ideas, they liked what he pitched them, and now a movie is happening.

SpreadEagleBeagle

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Feb 27, 2015, 01:55:11 AM
Fox didn't "hire" anybody, so to speak. They didn't shop a script around to directors. Blomkamp came to them with his ideas, they liked what he pitched them, and now a movie is happening.

Witch is proof enough that this movie is going to be the ultimate hack job, because that's what FOX is all about

Adam802

Adam802

I actually like that Blomkamp came to them with his idea, rather than FOX telling him what to do.

Also love your sig ahaha

SpreadEagleBeagle

Quote from: Adam802 on Feb 27, 2015, 01:57:52 AM

I actually like that Blomkamp came to them with his idea, rather than FOX telling him what to do.

Also love your sig ahaha

...Witch is proof enough that this movie is going to be the ultimate hack job, because that's what FOX is all about

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: SpreadEagleBeagle on Feb 27, 2015, 01:57:20 AM

Witch is proof enough that this movie is going to be the ultimate hack job, because that's what FOX is all about

Huh? By that logic, any move ever coming out of Fox would be an "ultimate hack job." Because it's Fox and that's what they're all about.

Also love your sig ahaha

Aye, agreed. And thanks. :D

Quote from: SpreadEagleBeagle on Feb 27, 2015, 02:03:14 AM

Also love your sig ahaha

...Witch is proof enough that this movie is going to be the ultimate hack job, because that's what FOX is all about

K.

Adam802

Adam802

Quote from: SpreadEagleBeagle on Feb 27, 2015, 02:03:14 AM

Also love your sig ahaha

FOX must secretly be Weyland-Yutani in disguise!!!  Corporate bastards!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed