All Star Wars

Started by CELTICPRED, Dec 13, 2006, 05:23:55 AM

Author
All Star Wars (Read 2,847,176 times)

T Dog

T Dog

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Apr 02, 2023, 07:08:06 PMI prefer hub based role playing, I hope the KOTOR Remake does not go open world for this very reason, I always much prefer hand crafted areas with everything worth a damn close by- do not waste my time with empty exploration.

Did they ever say who took over that project?

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Saber Interactive, not a massive fan of theirs, so it is worrying.

TilotnyWorshiper28

TilotnyWorshiper28

this episode of Mando was a f**king fever dream was John and Dave High ?

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: TilotnyWorshiper28 on Apr 05, 2023, 05:06:53 PMthis episode of Mando was a f**king fever dream was John and Dave High ?

Wow!😲 I've to check that👁🍁👁👉👈

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: TilotnyWorshiper28 on Apr 05, 2023, 05:06:53 PMthis episode of Mando was a f**king fever dream was John and Dave High ?

Is that a negative reaction??? :o

TilotnyWorshiper28

TilotnyWorshiper28

Quote from: Local Trouble on Apr 05, 2023, 07:46:01 PM

its a I was entertained but I don't know if I liked all of it reaction

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: TilotnyWorshiper28 on Apr 05, 2023, 08:40:28 PM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Apr 05, 2023, 07:46:01 PM

its a I was entertained but I don't know if I liked all of it reaction

Prez

Prez

Quirky episode but I think I'm enjoying it. Great guest cast too.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Prez on Apr 05, 2023, 11:56:04 PMQuirky episode but I think I'm enjoying it. Great guest cast too.

Yeah seconded

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I hate how clean everything is in this show.  It all looks like Thor: Love and Thunder now.

They need to go back to the lived-in and grimy feel of the OT.  Just look at ANH.  Artoo and Threepio were filthy even before they went to Tatooine and they were serving aboard an Alderaanian consular ship!  Give me more of that.

ralfy

ralfy

The first season was grimy because it was inspired by wandering samurai shows and spaghetti westerns. The new season tries to follow the prequels, which is why it looks ordinary.

TilotnyWorshiper28

TilotnyWorshiper28

Quote from: Local Trouble on Apr 06, 2023, 08:03:11 AMI hate how clean everything is in this show.  It all looks like Thor: Love and Thunder now.

They need to go back to the lived-in and grimy feel of the OT.  Just look at ANH.  Artoo and Threepio were filthy even before they went to Tatooine and they were serving aboard an Alderaanian consular ship!  Give me more of that.
theres gunna be planets that are clean 

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

If Alderaan couldn't keep its droids clean, no one deserves to be clean. >:(

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Local Trouble on Apr 06, 2023, 08:03:11 AMI hate how clean everything is in this show.  It all looks like Thor: Love and Thunder now.

The professor was pretty much spit and polish before they landed in the desert. A better analogy for the used-world concept would be that scruffy lookin' ship of yours.

T Dog

T Dog

The latest episode felt like it went back to the Saturday morning cartoon feel of season one which is totally fine in my book. The droid bar made no f**king sense to me but it seemee like something that might be in the old 90's E.U. Wasn't amazing but I'd rather watch this than creepy CGI Luke.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed