MARVEL Multithread

Started by Shasvre, Jul 27, 2009, 08:24:36 AM

Author
MARVEL Multithread (Read 1,194,070 times)

ace3g

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Rankles75 on Oct 22, 2022, 10:22:43 PMLove and Thunder was pretty much what I expected. Not as annoying as Ragnarok, but Waititi continues to treat the character of Thor like something out of a SNL skit instead of giving him any depth or making him interesting in any way. Who needs plot or character development when you can just chuck in a joke every 10 seconds?

See, I thought the previous Thor movies were both dull as dishwater, whereas Ragnarok actually felt interesting and very entertaining.

Not seen the newest one yet.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

That's because you're right, and it is gorgeous, had a great villain and a great arc for Loki and Thor in particular.

Unfortunately Love and Thunder's the worst of all of them.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Master Chief

Master Chief

:o  Kang looks and sounds great! The visuals as well. Can't say the same for the Wasp's new hairdo, though.  :P  ;)

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Michelle Pfeiffer is a silver fox.  She looks great.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Well at least it looks better than the second Ant-Man.

ace3g

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: ace3g on Oct 25, 2022, 06:32:59 PMhttps://twitter.com/JamesGunn/status/1584970216085540865

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYhFFQl4fLs

OK, absolutely lovely and unexpected concept for a Guardians special like this. James Gunn continues to be the most interesting and distinct voice in the onslaught of comic book adaptations. I am very excited for this one.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Cosmo!  This looks great!

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

MCU Kevin Bacon should, of course, know all about superheroes and aliens just like everyone else who inhabits that universe.

Master Chief

Master Chief

A big alien just broke into his house and told him that they're taking him.  I think that was the right reaction.

ace3g

ace3g

Poster

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Master Chief on Oct 25, 2022, 09:21:11 PMA big alien just broke into his house and told him that they're taking him.  I think that was the right reaction.

True, but he's still Kevin Bacon.  He's seen some shit.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Yeah, he had to star in You Should Have Left.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed