Jungle Hunter vs Feral Predator

Started by (Bad Blood), Aug 14, 2022, 07:06:24 AM

Who do you think would win in a fight against the other?

Scenario #1 Jungle Hunter beats Feral Predator.
Scenario #1 Feral Predator beats Jungle Hunter.
Scenario #2  Jungle Hunter beats Feral Predator.
Scenario #2 Feral Predator beats Jungle Hunter.
Option #1 and #2 it's a draw.
Author
Jungle Hunter vs Feral Predator (Read 5,930 times)

(Bad Blood)

Hey everyone! I was curious, if these two (Jungle Hunter and Feral Predator) fought each other who do you think would defeat the other? They get all weapons they would normally carry with them. Fight Scenario #1. They fight in an open area without cover, a field for instance. Fight scenario #2 they fight in a thick jungle or forest. You can vote 2 times. 1 vote for scenario #1 and 1 vote for scenario #2. Thank you for voting!

SiL

SiL

I maintain Jungle Hunter was more experienced in the art of not f**king around and finding out, which Feral was still clearly taking classes in.

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: SiL on Aug 14, 2022, 07:42:57 AMI maintain Jungle Hunter was more experienced in the art of not f**king around and finding out, which Feral was still clearly taking classes in.
I believe Jungle Hunter would take down Feral no issue in both Scenarios. He's most likely stronger and definitely more experienced. Even though Feral has more weapons at his disposal, Jungle Hunter would make short work of him in my opinion.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Jungle Hunter stomps, easy, although he probably started from a place similar to Feral's

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: Omegamorph on Aug 14, 2022, 10:31:01 AMJungle Hunter stomps, easy, although he probably started from a place similar to Feral's
Agreed.

Huntsman

In an open area I'm going with Feral. But in the cover of a forest I'm going with Jungle.

BigDaddyJohn

Jungle hunter seem to be smarter and more careful so...

Yautja888

Feral don't know how his weapons work, while Jungle doesn't even need to
look at the buttons when he's typing...'Nuff said.

SiL

SiL

That was always one of my favourite touches between how Hall played the first two Predators. Jungle Hunter doesn't need to look at the controls while City Hunter stares at his wrist like he's still learning where all the buttons are.

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: SiL on Aug 14, 2022, 08:29:20 PMThat was always one of my favourite touches between how Hall played the first two Predators. Jungle Hunter doesn't need to look at the controls while City Hunter stares at his wrist like he's still learning where all the buttons are.
City Hunter also didn't really seem to understand why the sprinkler water was affecting his cloak or at least looked confused by what it was. Jungle Hunter just jumped right into a lake and was fully aware of what water was and does.

SiL

SiL

City Hunter looks up at the sprinklers and realises what's happening.

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: SiL on Aug 14, 2022, 08:58:26 PMCity Hunter looks up at the sprinklers and realises what's happening.
Yeah I just rewatched that scene and you're right. I just have not seen Predator 2 in a good while.

RakaiThwei

Jungle Hunter makes Feral realize the jobber he is!

Immortan Jonesy

Jungle Hunter beat Feral in handsomess ;D

But yeah, the original Predator is more like Obi Wan and Feral more like Anakin Skywalker...and we already know how that ended! :o

Spoiler
Twice! 😭

[close]

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Aug 15, 2022, 03:35:11 AMJungle Hunter beat Feral in handsomess ;D

But yeah, the original Predator is more like Obi Wan and Feral more like Anakin Skywalker...and we already know how that ended! :o

Spoiler
Twice! 😭

[close]
LOL

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed