The Green-Band Trailer

Started by Darkness, Sep 01, 2007, 06:55:32 PM

Author
The Green-Band Trailer (Read 21,202 times)

MEGADETH9mm

MEGADETH9mm

I saw death sentence yesterday and the green band is much better as a whole.  plus the red band ruins lots of gore scenes, now i know what's coming.  the skinny dipping scene with the alien looks awesome.  and you will love the music in the trailer.  haha  my freinds and i always used to talk about a movie where aliens swarm a residential area and kill people in thier homes.  WELL GUESS WHAT WE GOT BABY!!!!

cockroach

cockroach

cant wait to see the green trailer... also the back of the new alien heads look slightly different & kinda remind me of the predalien which was featured a couple of months ago (clay model with white background) so im guessin the predalien is the egg layer esp with colin callin it a 'she'.... hmmmm i keep guessing where all the aliens are coming from & if we ll see a queen or queen facehugger?

Kesic03

Kesic03

FYI I just heard that Gearbox is handling an Aliens FPS, and Bioware is working on an Aliens RPG.       ;D  

Saberjunky

Saberjunky

is the Green band trailer screening in the UK at the moment?

predmaster

predmaster

Yeah the green band trailer was better than the r-rated one online.  THe predalien looks too sweet in the greenband version.

preddude

preddude

Can u se the predalien clearly in the green band

not so thrilled about the silent night song, but who cares, just want to see the trailer

scarface

scarface

like i said before dumbasses, its on youtube. its been there for a week...stupid.   :-[  

SHREK

SHREK

@scarface so show us the link then

jimmylace

jimmylace

yeah, silent night is ultra corny....

TheUrbanPredator

TheUrbanPredator

I agree with scarface, the trailer WAS on youtube but now it's been removed. If you don't believe me, type in google: Aliens Vs Predator Requiem Green Band Trailer. Click on the fourth one down that is: YouTube - AVP2 TRAILER ALIEN VS PREDATOR 2 REQUIEM AVP 2. Then you'll see it was on youtube but it was removed.

O.W.L.F.

O.W.L.F.

this all looks like fox dont want to release green band on net.....but my question is...only for now or for the whole time to the the movie release???   :-\  

Keyes

Keyes

If the green band trailer has been on youtube for a week, why was it never posted before or in the main forum   ???  

TheUrbanPredator

TheUrbanPredator

@ DazAvP01, I don't know but good question.    :)  

Commander Griker

Commander Griker

this is the corny version

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed