Alien: Resurrection
41 (3.6%)
Prometheus
8 (0.7%)
Alien: Covenant
7 (0.6%)

Total Members Voted: 1053

Author
Favourite Alien Movie? (Read 602,289 times)

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Oh god! He's here!

#6.0

#6.0

I like them all, some more than others, for different reasons.

ALIENS

A3

AR

I know ALIEN is not my first, I know i like ALIENS more, but im not sure if i like it better that 3 or not....... or AR, i must watch them again.

PredalienXenomorph

PredalienXenomorph

You posted that pic twice and still can't see it.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Copy the url in another window. It works for me.
Anyway it's just a photo of the Resurrection Drone with the Aliens title & tagline pasted.

GeorgeCaplin

GeorgeCaplin

I admit it, my DVD is missing Aliens and Alien 3 (not buying 4) I feel bad as I have P1, P2, ...and even both the two horrible films that we shall not name.

My fav out of the Alien films is Aliens... but the scariest bit for me in all the films was the Tunnel bit in the first one.

Anyway to correct this crime of not owning it I've bought the Definative 2 disc version on play, hopefully it'll be a steel case. One thing it didn't say was what the extra were and if it was the Directors Cut!

Can anyone fill me in?

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Buy a Blu-ray Player + the Anthology when it comes in October.

Celtic Predator 2782

Celtic Predator 2782

8) Aliens, Alien Res, Alien" Alien 3

Greylock

Greylock

Aliens i love that queen ;D.
Alien 3
Alien
Alien-r

samoht

samoht

ALIENS
ALIEN
ALIEN 3
ALIEN Ressurection.

I like the first two a lot. I only like ALIENS a little bit more than ALIEN.

Xenoscream

Xenoscream

Alien
Aliens
Alien3

Alien Res

delsaber8

delsaber8

I love aliens mainly cause of the action.

Richardus

Richardus

I love the first three equally in their own right however ALIEN is my favourite .

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

Quote from: Commander Richardus on Aug 06, 2010, 09:15:44 AM
I love the first three equally in their own right however ALIEN is my favourite.

Agreed.

Keg

Keg

Im kinda the same. I hold the first 3 films in the same regard but if i was pushed to give an answer id have to say Alien 3 is my favourite. Only just.  :)

Ultimate Hunter

Ultimate Hunter

Alien then daylight then Aliens then the rest....

Seriously Alien is a f***** amazing movie, the other day I had a few drinks after work came home and put it on and it was literally like watching it again for the first time, I was glued to my TV from start to finish, when usually I tend to nod off after having a few. ;D

The atmosphere is unrivalled, the Nostromos is a creepy enough place as it is, (all those sounds... and the lighting ;)) let alone when you have a xenomorph loose onboard! What I like most about it though, is Alien is one of those movies where if you were watching it for the 1st time you genuinely wouldn't know what was going to happen or how it was going to end. Now In Predator you could tell Arnie was going to live from the moment he stepped off the chopper, and same with Royce and Isabella in Preds. But looking back at Alien it's like Dallas is the desiginated main dude for the 1st part of the film with Ripley relegated to playing a supporting character and then all of a sudden it's like " Ohh s*** it just took Dallas!!"

The xenomorph design is also the best in Alien too IMO, I don't see the fascination with ridge heads lately too me the smooth/sleek look is much more terrifying and much more alien.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed