Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:18:10 AM

Bishop in Alien 3 - Human or Android?

Human
393 (59.6%)
Android
266 (40.4%)

Total Members Voted: 609

Author
Bishop in Alien 3 - Human or Android? (Read 361,327 times)

Vermillion

Do you see him walk back to the ship?

Odd that you don't.  Hmmmmm

SM

SM

Do we see everyone else walk back to the ship...?

ZOMG DEY WUZ ALL ROBTZ!!11!!

Local Trouble

Maybe he was off looking for blood samples on ice.

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Local Trouble on Dec 17, 2013, 03:17:20 AMMaybe he was off looking for blood samples on ice.
Touché...

Vermillion

Maybe they left the android on fury ...  Maybe because he was broken. 

Dowly

Dowly

"Well played, Ripley.. well played..."

szkoki

Quote from: Darkness on Nov 01, 2006, 08:18:10 AM
So at the end of Alien 3, do you believe Bishop is really human or is just an android?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v94/avpgalaxy/avpg/forum/fc98e06d.jpg

For quite some time, I always believed it was an advanced android but it wasn't until AvP, somebody convinced me that he was really human.

365 people saying he is human? what are you on? after a shot like that to the head with that tool would you walk around talking and doing stuffs? plus with your ears blowed off??

Sgt. Apone

Quote from: szkoki on Jan 18, 2014, 03:34:16 AM
So at the end of Alien 3, do you believe Bishop is really human or is just an android?

For quite some time, I always believed it was an advanced android but it wasn't until AvP, somebody convinced me that he was really human.

365 people saying he is human? what are you on? after a shot like that to the head with that tool would you walk around talking and doing stuffs? plus with your ears blowed off??

People have walked off from other head injuries. Plus, we see him react in pain.

SM

SM

Obvious troll isn't very subtle.

Master

Quote from: szkoki on Jan 18, 2014, 03:34:16 AM

I`m medical doctor, the answer is yes.

Valaquen

Quote"I get to play what's left of Bishop, and I play Bishop II, his human creator."

"They think I'm an android and they realise after they clobber me that I'm not an android. I'm a person, the guy who created Bishop."
Lance Henriksen in 1992, talking to Starlog magazine.

MrSpaceJockey

Kind of weird that Lance actually calls him "Bishop II" as if it's his name. I know that's what it's listed as on the credits, but still.  What's the origin of the Michael name?

SM

SM

Trading cards released when the film came out.

Valaquen

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Jan 18, 2014, 09:43:15 PM
Kind of weird that Lance actually calls him "Bishop II" as if it's his name.
The character was called that in the script. Lance read the script.

MrSpaceJockey

I'm aware, but I was just saying it's a weird thing to say.  "I'm playing "Civilian 4." "I play "Army Soldier 12".

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed