Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:18:10 AM

Bishop in Alien 3 - Human or Android?

Human
393 (59.6%)
Android
266 (40.4%)

Total Members Voted: 609

Author
Bishop in Alien 3 - Human or Android? (Read 361,330 times)

That Yellow Alien

Well, at least you admit he is human, unlike some people. You have to understand though that he was hit on the shoulder and it grazed his ear, pulling it off. It makes sense and is physically possible. Like someone here said, they saw a man get his scalp torn off by a bull to the point off it hanging off his head(!) and he was still able to get up and walk away. And if you've seen the special edition, he grasps his ear, blood squirts out, and he winces in pain.

SM

SM

He grabs his head and falls against the fence in the theatrical version - nevermind the AC.

maledoro

Quote from: The Diesel on Oct 22, 2007, 05:47:04 AM
To me, the main thing that makes him appear to be an android is that unnatural-looking flap of skin hanging off of his head.  That flap just doesn't look normal for an injury like that.  I think it wasn't supposed to look like that.  It probably fell-off more during filming and was unintentional.  That is the main thing that made him appear to be an android.  From what has been said from the makers of the film he was human.  I take that as fact.  It is just a fluke because of the way that that skin-flap looks that makes it seem like an android.
I have yet to see this "unusual flap of skin" that some people talk about. All I've ever seen was his ear slightly dislodged.

Thorby

He has to be human. His android self died. he is the real one

Spidey3121

There could be more than 1 Android model of him could there not. I'm not saying he is android i'm just saying the fact that 1 Android Bishop dies doesn't rule out there could be another Bishop Android.

wmmvrrvrrmm

I feel that there are valid reasons to ask whether he's an android, a human or even a cyborg which would be something in between, but exactly what he is, I don't know

dallevalle

i allways thought he was human maby beguse i belive in what he said  that he was  human and then that new version came and i saw the blood and all then i was sure that he was human.

i can say this for sure ( ouch my ear) XD

wmmvrrvrrmm

Quote from: dallevalle on Nov 02, 2007, 03:28:23 PM
i allways thought he was human maby beguse i belive in what he said  that he was  human and then that new version came and i saw the blood and all then i was sure that he was human.

i can say this for sure ( ouch my ear) XD

that might be a very reasonable set of reasons to make such an assumption

maledoro

Quote from: wmmvrrvrrmm on Nov 08, 2007, 12:30:56 AM
that might be a very reasonable set of reasons to make such an assumption
Not to mention that the intentions of the filmmakers go a long way...

MartyPredator

human
he bleed blood
simple as human
nothing more
that one of reasons AvP was a let down to me
he was human in AvP and human in Alien3...not fcukn possible
fcukd up hated tht gets me annoying thinking about it

maledoro

Quote from: MartyPredator on Nov 12, 2007, 01:27:18 PM
human
he bleed blood
simple as human
nothing more
I can't see how people get hung up on this. Two different people can live centuries apart and look alike. Ancestors and descendants, for example.

MartyPredator

Quote from: maledoro on Nov 12, 2007, 02:08:48 PM
Quote from: MartyPredator on Nov 12, 2007, 01:27:18 PM
human
he bleed blood
simple as human
nothing more
I can't see how people get hung up on this. Two different people can live centuries apart and look alike. Ancestors and descendants, for example.
please only idientical twins look alike
ancestors have similar looks but not idientical...only diff in this was the age...young in alien 3 old in AvP
he was the founder of the company and then hes a worker...lame
that just messed up the Alien saga and AvP for me

maledoro

Quote from: MartyPredator on Nov 12, 2007, 03:48:06 PM
please only idientical twins look alike
I've seen paintings and photos of my ancestors that look extremely similar over the centuries. You need to get out and notice things.

ancestors have similar looks but not idientical...only diff in this was the age...young in alien 3 old in AvP
Then they don't look identical, do they?

he was the founder of the company and then hes a worker...lame
He's not the same guy... Not to mention that judging from the way Bishop's designer was dressed, I'd say that he was well-to-do.

that just messed up the Alien saga and AvP for me
I'm sure that once you realize that they're two different people and that look-alikes exist in real life you'll get over it. Give it time.

avpmad!

in the middle of alien 3 he's an andriod,

at the end i think he's an human

maledoro

Quote from: Liet Mike Harrigan on Nov 12, 2007, 09:53:17 PM
in the middle of alien 3 he's an andriod,

at the end i think he's an human
At the middle of AlienĀ³ we see only the smashed up remains of the android. The guy who designed the android shows up at the end of the film. Not too confusing.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed