Aliens VS Predators VS Humans

Started by Daweism, Sep 07, 2007, 12:54:00 AM

Choose your destiny!

Aliens
Predators
Humans
Author
Aliens VS Predators VS Humans (Read 1,401 times)

Daweism

Daweism

I have not seen this poll yet.

Let's see what side the majority of the fans are on.

Caledonia

Caledonia

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=1000.0

I think this one is the main thread for this, but without humans.  :-\

Daweism

Daweism

Indeed, how can you leave out humans?!?!

With characters such as Dutch, Ripley, Hicks, Weyland, Hudson, Apone, Vasquez and so on.

Major Alan Schaefer

Well i voted Predators...acidently i wanted bloody humans!!!! jsut for once they need to have awesome charaters again like Hicks Dutch and Harrigan maybe Dallas will be our man...we had two soliders and a cop now we need a criminal

pmaz11

pmaz11

Quote from: Major Alan Schaefer on Sep 07, 2007, 01:02:18 AM
Well i voted Predators...acidently i wanted bloody humans!!!! jsut for once they need to have awesome charaters again like Hicks Dutch and Harrigan maybe Dallas will be our man...we had two soliders and a cop now we need a criminal

Yes thats what I've hoped for since AVP because AVP really only had Quinn who was the macho guy of the movie, although he didn't do shit really except for shoot celtic and hit him with a 2 by 4.

Major Alan Schaefer

well i mean really sebation was a good charater too but of course they killed him for true Ripley Ripoff i pray that Dallas is our Hicks/Dutch

pmaz11

pmaz11

well sebastian wasn't really a tough tough guy like danny glover or arnold but I see what ya mean...yeh dallas is really who I want to be our tough guy, mainly because of what his character is like & if John Ortiz/Sheriff is a tough character then that'd be good too.

Major Alan Schaefer

he was a good charater..not tough but a good charater the sheirf i have a feeling will be Apone tought guy u want to live be in charge dies

Daweism

Daweism

Lol @ Humans

Major Alan Schaefer

well i mean take Freddy Vs Jason...if it was just Fredy vs Jason it wouldn't be scary or interistng ang be exausted in ten twenty minutes

Daweism

Daweism

Jason would destroy Freddy, that movie was bad as AVP.

vortep

vortep

The humans oufcourse !I ......am......human!

YutaniDitch

YutaniDitch

Humans will always win... A few of us might get killed in the process but, as a species, we will always win...

;D :D ;)

Predalienslayer

Choose your destiny? What is that supposed to mean?

Gill Predator

predator sure!!!!!!!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed