Signature and Avatar Requests

Started by AtR, Jan 19, 2007, 11:25:56 AM

Author
Signature and Avatar Requests (Read 723,753 times)

Vickers

Vickers

Just a few things I'd like to mention briefly and any of the other avatar and sig makers can weigh in on this if they would like:

Nobody is obliged to make you anything. If you ask for a set and nobody takes you up on it, we're probably either busy or just don't care for the subject or the images provided are of low quality or we just don't think the request will look good in its final stage or you're just a horrible person.

When we're making you a set, we're using free time we could be using for anything else. We're doing you a favour and we're doing this for free.

A lot of effort goes into making these sets - it's not just taking an image and slapping a border on it. So please don't request a set only to ask for another set a few days later.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Guilty as charged, I think.  :-[ I know I can be quite hasty with the set swappings every now and then. No offense or disrespect intended of course, but I will certainly keep what you said in mind for the future. It's a good and valid point.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

That's also why I never make requests (I made one back when I registered, I think), don't want to bother people all the time when I want to change set.

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: Shasvre on Mar 15, 2013, 12:31:34 PM
Guilty as charged, I think.  :-[ I know I can be quite hasty with the set swappings every now and then. No offense or disrespect intended of course, but I will certainly keep what you said in mind for the future. It's a good and valid point.

No, no, that's fine. I mean, I frequently change mine too. It was aimed more at people who request a set and then they request another set from someone else not long after.

PredalienXenomorph

This reminds me, would anyone be at all willing to make a Predalien or an AvP-R(alien) themed set for me? I will understand if no one wants too because of the content. I would make one myself but I don't have a computer of my own to make it on. Please and thank you.  :)

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Quote from: Vickers on Mar 15, 2013, 08:27:06 AM
Just a few things I'd like to mention briefly and any of the other avatar and sig makers can weigh in on this if they would like:

Nobody is obliged to make you anything. If you ask for a set and nobody takes you up on it, we're probably either busy or just don't care for the subject or the images provided are of low quality or we just don't think the request will look good in its final stage or you're just a horrible person.

When we're making you a set, we're using free time we could be using for anything else. We're doing you a favour and we're doing this for free.

A lot of effort goes into making these sets - it's not just taking an image and slapping a border on it. So please don't request a set only to ask for another set a few days later.

I Concur!

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

A horrible person? Hehe. But yeah, sometimes I'll make my own if I'm really inspired and have the right images saved. I like wearing what I make, as well as what other members make.  ;)

meanstreak

meanstreak

Wow man, Uncanny Psycho you make some seriously awesome sigs!  Any chance you could make me one in the breaking bad theme just like you have in your sig right now?  Mean and Streak in two words like that would look awesome!  I plan on using it on another forum site so no worries about copying you here!

Gilfryd

Gilfryd

Could I get a set done with any of these?

SH MonsterArts Mosu-Goji. Much appreciated!

PVTDukeMorrison

Can someone please make an Avatar of this

And a signature of this (with PoisonStrudel written somewhere)

It would be much appreciated  :)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Mar 17, 2013, 07:43:01 PM
Can someone please make an Avatar of this

http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee450/poisonstrudel/german_zps04763cc1.jpg

And a signature of this (with PoisonStrudel written somewhere)

http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee450/poisonstrudel/german2_zpse68a0723.jpg

It would be much appreciated  :)
Sure thing. :)

PVTDukeMorrison

Those are great, thanks a bunch!  :)

War Wager

War Wager

Couldn't get an avatar with just the omega symbol? Virtual hugs await.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Here you go:

http://i48.tinypic.com/25us65d.png

Not specifically for this site, but could anyone remove the watermarks from this picture?

Thanks to anyone who does it :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed