AVP3 Ideas

Started by Originalsin, Jun 06, 2007, 08:25:09 PM

Author
AVP3 Ideas (Read 361,553 times)

Edvin

Edvin

just reboot it, do an adaptation of the original avp comic.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

The first one is already a loose adaptation of that comic, though. And the first film was enjoyable, but I'd rather see something different.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Edvin on Jul 23, 2012, 01:54:37 PM
just reboot it, do an adaptation of the original avp comic.

A script was written in the same vein by Peter Briggs but ultimately was deemed to expensive to produce.

samoht

samoht

I just want to see something with a decent PredAlien. Oh and a good story would be welcome too.

Edvin

Edvin

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jul 23, 2012, 06:10:21 PM
The first one is already a loose adaptation of that comic, though. And the first film was enjoyable, but I'd rather see something different.
then we are talking EXTREMELY loose.

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

I want to see the Predators have more character and some dialogue and the Xeno's have to be portrayed as the perfect organism better

Edvin

Edvin

Quotethe Xeno's have to be portrayed as the perfect organism better
ok, how?

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

I mean they dont put up much of a fight in the movies (apart from Grid) in the comics they are so much scarier

Edvin

Edvin

well thats the deal, aliens are weaker than predators, but stronger in numbers.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Eh, debatable. Personally, I feel like an Alien would easily take a Predator in a one on one fight, but the Pred gains the upper hand when given his weapons.

Environment would probably play an important role as well.

Edvin

Edvin

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jul 30, 2012, 12:26:24 AM
Eh, debatable. Personally, I feel like an Alien would easily take a Predator in a one on one fight, but the Pred gains the upper hand when given his weapons.

well a pred having his weapons is kinda' part of the deal  ;)

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Quote from: Edvin on Jul 31, 2012, 01:08:13 AM

Not necessarily, Jungle Hunter armed with just his wristblade vs John Hurt's Alien would be so interesting!!!

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Not necessarily. Plasma Caster can fail for whatever reason (Alien sabatoge, perhaps? They did cut the power in Aliens after all), and then the Aliens sneak around and stalk the Predators to gain an upper hand. Even if the predator had his wristblades, the Alien still has a great chance of coming out on top.

Terx2

Terx2

It should be set..... in space 8)

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jul 31, 2012, 02:48:05 AM

Not necessarily. Plasma Caster can fail for whatever reason (Alien sabatoge, perhaps? They did cut the power in Aliens after all), and then the Aliens sneak around and stalk the Predators to gain an upper hand. Even if the predator had his wristblades, the Alien still has a great chance of coming out on top.

true maybe there power pack runs out of power or the aliens acid blood burns it making it malfuction :-\

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

An Alien, if it gets its hands on a Predator should be able to do some serious damage with those claws. The only thing that would save a Pred's life in that case, as seen in AvP when Grid launched himself at Celtic, is a Pred's strength, holding the Alien back.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed