Alien V - Facts and Rumors Compilation (Provide Links)

Started by Perfect-Organism, Feb 27, 2015, 09:37:01 PM

Author
Alien V - Facts and Rumors Compilation (Provide Links) (Read 83,330 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Part of me still wonders if the reason we aren't seeing any post-Aliens set stories on screen just yet (Romulus being pre-Aliens, and Hawley's show being pre-Alien and likely even pre-Prometheus [if it shares continuity with anything beyond the first film at all]) is because they have a "break glass in case of emergency" box at 20th with a Ripley and/or Newt project in it (Newt, more likely, since Sigourney seems totally done after the collapse of Blomkamp's film, she had no interest in even looking at Hill's, and Newt is easy to recast whenever) just in case the current crop of stuff doesn't work out...

xShadowFoxX

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Apr 28, 2024, 09:41:08 PMPart of me still wonders if the reason we aren't seeing any post-Aliens set stories on screen just yet (Romulus being pre-Aliens, and Hawley's show being pre-Alien and likely even pre-Prometheus [if it shares continuity with anything beyond the first film at all]) is because they have a "break glass in case of emergency" box at 20th with a Ripley and/or Newt project in it (Newt, more likely, since Sigourney seems totally done after the collapse of Blomkamp's film, she had no interest in even looking at Hill's, and Newt is easy to recast whenever) just in case the current crop of stuff doesn't work out...

I love Alien 3. And I do love Alien Resurrection (to an extent). But I'm alway open to breaking continuity and just diverging onto something else after Aliens.

Prez

Prez

Thanks Mike.

Always said just give us this film in a comic book adaptation. DH did a great job with the original Alien script and unpublished Alien3 one too.

SM

The art on both those books was pretty disappointing.

Local Trouble

As disappointing as Earth War?

SM

That is a circle reserved only for Larocca.

Thatguy2068

Quote from: Prez on Apr 29, 2024, 01:27:30 AMThanks Mike.

Always said just give us this film in a comic book adaptation. DH did a great job with the original Alien script and unpublished Alien3 one too.
Yeah, I would like to have a Comic adaptation of Alien Labyrinth :)

SiL

It is a comic.

ConfusedAlien

ConfusedAlien

If this movie was basically District 9 but with aliens, than I am fine with this being cancelled.

Prez

Quote from: SM on Apr 29, 2024, 01:38:34 AMThe art on both those books was pretty disappointing.

I quite liked both of them in parts. Perhaps the colouring on the original Alien book was a bit too colourful for my liking.

Local Trouble

One of these days you will dislike something!  Even Ned Flanders hated the post office! >:(

Prez

Quote from: Local Trouble on Apr 29, 2024, 05:13:54 AMOne of these days you will dislike something!  Even Ned Flanders hated the post office! >:(

I dislike plenty, I just don't waste my time venting about it online too much (my wife or close friends are reserved for that ... hahaha).

SM

Quote from: Prez on Apr 29, 2024, 05:12:43 AM
Quote from: SM on Apr 29, 2024, 01:38:34 AMThe art on both those books was pretty disappointing.

I quite liked both of them in parts. Perhaps the colouring on the original Alien book was a bit too colourful for my liking.

Didn't mind the colouring so much as the wasted opportunities for ship and creature design.

The gender changes were nice though.

Local Trouble

Thatguy2068

Quote from: SiL on Apr 29, 2024, 02:22:07 AMIt is a comic.
Yeah, but I'm just waiting on For someone to make that Infamous Hive scene Into live action

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed