Author
Twin Peaks revival (Read 14,590 times)

Kradan

Kradan

Why would you think so ?

Nightmare Asylum

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

What exactly is the White Lodge in Twin Peaks? Is that shot of Briggs seated on a throne, surrounded by vegetation? or the Fireman house?

I think I have read something like that the Black and White lodge are the same or the black is a path to the white lodge...

Kradan

Kradan

Only Lynch knows

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Angelo Badalamenti passed away...

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Dec 12, 2022, 11:43:44 PMAngelo Badalamenti passed away...

I was not familiar with him or his work until today, but a friend sent me this earlier and I was quite taken by the passion with which he relives that initial creation of the music.

Cosmic Incubation

Cosmic Incubation

I'd be hard pressed to say that Twin Peaks would be as iconic as it is without Badalamenti's equally beautiful and haunting score. Truly one of the greats. That video is so great too. 

RIP

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I'm curious as to what a Season4 would even look like, considering how much of the cast is now gone, and presumably the

Spoiler
weird ass Flashpoint timeline Cooper apparently created at the end of The Return. :laugh:
[close]

Maybe it's time for Sheriff Andy.

T Dog

T Dog

Quote from: KiramidHead on May 04, 2024, 06:46:06 PMI'm curious as to what a Season4 would even look like, considering how much of the cast is now gone, and presumably the

Spoiler
weird ass Flashpoint timeline Cooper apparently created at the end of The Return. :laugh:
[close]

Maybe it's time for Sheriff Andy.

I don't think anybody predicted how S3 would play out so in that respect who the hell knows how S4 could possibly go? 99% of it could be in L.A for example.

In regards to the ending of S3
Spoiler
it was dark as f**k. It seems Cooper's story is just destined to end badly for him although he changes other people's lives for the better along the way
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed